Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner
21 - 25 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
441 Posts
Wow Joe, you always have great info. Thanks alot i really appreciate it :thumbsup:
No problem bro:thumbsup: ....glad to help.........Joe

·
Registered
313 Posts
Discussion Starter · #22 ·
One more question you guys. THe fuel feed line goes on the fuel rail correct, on the right side where tha little black cap is correct?

·
Registered
441 Posts
One more question you guys. THe fuel feed line goes on the fuel rail correct, on the right side where tha little black cap is correct?
Yea, the braided fuel line(that goes to the Fuel solenoid in the nitrous kit) connects to your fuel rails schrader valve(IE: under the black cap).....with the car "and" key off(or out), you remove the black cap, and press the valve like you would when removing air from a tire........But First, Get yourself a Valve stem remover ,if you don't have one already (couple bucks at any auto parts store), then put a rag or some paper towels underneath the schrader valve fitting to absorb the fuel that will come out.... get the system fully de-presurized till NO more fuel comes out with the valve depressed......then (with the tool) unscrew the valve itself....keep the removed Valve incase you ever remove the nitrous kit and need to put it back in.........then you just run your braded "fuel" line from the shrader valve to your fuel solenoid........PS: make sure NOT to use any sealer of any kind on any of the AN (army navy) type fittings(like the schrader valve).......just teflon "paste" on ALL of the "pipe" type fittings........Joe:thumbsup:

·
Registered
22 Posts
I recommend an electronic TPS WOT switch as well as a window switch (3000-your max rpm).
This will keep it safe and reliable.

Also, if you run a 150 shot or less then don't worry about timing retard.. just run a bit colder plugs (like NGK TR6) and you'll be fine.

·
Registered
313 Posts
Discussion Starter · #25 ·
Thanks you guys for the great info. I got all the wires run. Will have the car done by next week. Will post some pics when everything is done:D

21 - 25 of 25 Posts