Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Banned
3,732 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The old tank (still runs great, one of the salespeople bought it from the dealer :lol: )

The new hotness. :laughing:

2007 Cobalt SS Supercharged
It's fast but LOUD. I need to replace the aftermarket exhaust that came on it. Anyone want to buy a Hahn exhaust? View here -> :D

·
DC Crew
12,250 Posts
Wow, that's really nice......I wasn't aware they made that car for guys. :D
You know, you are just a downright mean bad gringo sumbitch aren't you? :laughing:

·
Registered
19,914 Posts
Good looking car !!! Nice job buying American :thumbsup:

·
Registered
4,607 Posts

·
Premium Member
11,627 Posts
Nice.:thumbsup:

·
Banned
3,732 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Good looking car !!! Nice job buying American :thumbsup:
Was there any doubt of that? I don't like cars without torque (hence the supercharger). :D

I've raced one in my vette. They are surprisingly fast.
Assuming I could launch/shift well (which I can't, yet) it's supposed to be capable of a mid to low 14 second 1/4 mile.

I do know it pulls surprisingly hard from 3500->redline. I accidentally hit 90 today when playing around on a back road. :lookinup: :partyon:

Who says Waco is a guy? This is the internet after all.:laughing:
Waco says Waco is a guy. :smack

·
Registered
5,219 Posts
Waco says Waco is a guy. :smack
HUmm, Gem will also say Waco is a guy. :D ;)

Nice Dave congrats. Man I'm going to miss the luminator though. :( oooh the memories.......................................:laughing: :thud:

·
Banned
3,732 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Beautiful car:thumbsup: Careful when you replace the stereo it is wired into some of the cars vital computer systems.
I'm not planning on changing it actually...not enough room and too much hassle. :laughing:

HUmm, Gem will also say Waco is a guy. :D ;)

Nice Dave congrats. Man I'm going to miss the luminator though. :( oooh the memories.......................................:laughing: :thud:
:D

Thanks everyone! It's nice having a nice car for once.:laughing:

1 - 20 of 21 Posts