Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,205 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
my dad is retired and disabled so I bought him a cool gift. got a great deal on the car and it is shipping from california. here is some pics the dealer took for me and when it gets here I will take better pics. also set a acct up on here for him, his name on here is "goofydad" but hey dont ruin the suprise for him.
HEY Patrick how about a vette dogs t-shirt to give him to wear when that vette pulls up in the driveway on a truck. it is supposed to be here last week of sept. cant wait!

·
Registered
740 Posts
Wow, that beats the tie and shirt I typically get for my dad. I wish I could be there to see his reaction. Does he have any idea that this maybe coming? Be sure to video tape the presentation, its going to be great.

·
Registered
1,205 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
1993 coupe glass top
ride control
lumbar seats (notice how clean the carpet is)
bose stereo cd and cassette
70% left on tire tread 37k

13k with shipping from california

i will video when the car gets here

·
DC Crew
2,988 Posts
WoW that C4 looks mint! Check out how well the body panels line up and the condition of that paint, you did really, really well.:thumbsup: What a gift!:thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
11,627 Posts
Very cool gift, hope he enjoys it. btw, Friday was my birthday and I'm getting ready to retire, you think maybe.........:laughing: :laughing: J/K tell your Dad I said happy birthday and enjoy.:thumbsup:

·
Registered
19,914 Posts

·
Premium Member
11,627 Posts
What you want a VD Shirt too :laughing:

Sweet looking gift man :thumbsup:
I already have the shirt, how about you buying the V for me.:laughing:

·
Registered
1,205 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
WoW that C4 looks mint! Check out how well the body panels line up and the condition of that paint, you did really, really well.:thumbsup: What a gift!:thumbsup:
i felt the same way, it is very clean, look at the kick panels in the car they are spotless. not the color i wanted but it is so clean could not pass it up

·
DC Crew
2,988 Posts
i felt the same way, it is very clean, look at the kick panels in the car they are spotless. not the color i wanted but it is so clean could not pass it up
Bright Aqua Metallic is one of the lower producion colors, along with FX3 and the Dual Power Sports seats, you won't see that color too often, especially in that condition. A real color advantage of Aqua Metallic is how much the color changes in different lighting, it's really cool.:thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,205 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
here is a short video on startup and a walk around, engine sounds strong and tight

·
Registered
1,205 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
shipping confirmed today car should be last week of sept. cant wait

1 - 15 of 15 Posts