Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 20 of 108 Posts

·
Grey Squirrel
22,780 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone care to see if they can stump me on Brady Bunch Trivia?

Just another thing that keeps me interesting :partyon:

·
DC Crew
53,221 Posts
Were there tassles on Jan's handlebars when she crashed into the car port because she didn't wear her glasses?

·
Grey Squirrel
22,780 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Well since they weren't Vietnamese I can't pick A or C

·
DC Crew
53,221 Posts
You didn't answer the UFO question!

And, if you guess correctly.... what were the 3 main things used in the hoax?

·
Grey Squirrel
22,780 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I didn't see that one.

It started out as Greg doing the hoaxing until Marcia walked in on him Good thing he wasn't playing with himself) :laughing: Anyway, he used that wierd whistle, a flashlight, and a tarp strung between two trees in the yard.

Incidently Patrick, do you remember that thing on Greg's lip in that episode? Well he got that when he went driving after getting blazed and smashed up the car (true story).

·
DC Crew
53,221 Posts
poncherello said:
I didn't see that one.

It started out as Greg doing the hoaxing until Marcia walked in on him Good thing he wasn't playing with himself) :laughing: Anyway, he used that wierd whistle, a flashlight, and a tarp strung between two trees in the yard.

Incidently Patrick, do you remember that thing on Greg's lip in that episode? Well he got that when he went driving after getting blazed and smashed up the car (true story).
I thought it was a cold sore or something? It was nice that they worked it into the script!

You get a perfect score for the UFO episode. If you answered that, you could answer anything I came up with.

I used to watch Brady Bunch daily on cable. I could tell you what episode it was within 5 seconds of it starting.

WAIT!

I have a question for you.

Greg bought a junker convertible that was amazingly restored by all the kids.

#1, what kind of car was it when they started...

#2, what kind of car did it change into!

#3, what color did they paint it?

#4, did it have a cowl hood?

#5, what color was the interior?

·
Registered
3,027 Posts
poncherello,

I had a buddy I served in the Navy with that was just like you except, he was a Dukes of Hazzard guru. I spent 4 years trying to stump him... and I never could. :(

·
DC Crew
4,823 Posts
Which episode did Greg appear "stoned" in? (not written in script obviously, he'd been partying and showed up out of it) and what did he do that wasn't scripted but they left it in anyway?

·
Grey Squirrel
22,780 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
He showed up stoned for the UFO episode. He got that thing on his lipwhen he smacked up the car all blazed (in real life).

Patrick,

I remember him buying the shitted up vert (which I think was a Chrysler) but I thought he tried to fix it and finally it went to the junkyard after it started falling apart while he was driving. If I remember correctly, I think he got $50 for it. I don't think they painted it or anything.

·
Grey Squirrel
22,780 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Sure is.......I think he even did the shi**er too. :partyon:

·
Grey Squirrel
22,780 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
NO, he went out on one "date" with her. He was to young to drive so his brother had to drive them. He never banged her. She went out that one time because she thought it was sweet that he had a crush on her.

·
Registered
3,027 Posts
poncherello said:
NO, he went out on one "date" with her. He was to young to drive so his brother had to drive them. He never banged her. She went out that one time because she thought it was sweet that he had a crush on her.
Hmmmm, I remember hearing something about him dating her for awhile. Oh well.

·
Grey Squirrel
22,780 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Patrick,

What was the boys name that Bobby paid to be Cindy's secret admirer? And for extra credit.....what did he pay him?

1 - 20 of 108 Posts