Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yesterday I went to the Carlisle Corvette in PA. Man talk about AWSOME!! You could pick up anything from Dogfood to Dynamite for your vette. Anyway my brakelamp camp on while I was pulling out of my driveway. I stopped to check my lines, fluid level, leaks, rotors...everything. All was okay. I have outstanding brake pressure, My pads front and rear are'nt even 6 monthe old. My emergency brake cable i disconnected though. I drove to carlisle and came back without a hitch. Im thinking my emergency brake level. Cause the lamp went out 5 minutes into the 2hour and 30 minute ride. but stayed on the entire return trip. Plus this morning when I fired my baby up, she came on and went out after playing with the E.Brake Handle. Where is the Switch located.:huh:

·
Registered
914 Posts
The switch for my e-brake is on the lever assembly. Mine did the same thing. I had to remove the drivers seat to remove the cover. When pulling the lever up the light came on but when I released it the cable did not pull the lever all the way back down and whalaa! the light would come on and go off when ever it felt like it. after some cleaning and lubrication the problem is fixed. I'll bet your car is doing the same thing good luck!:thumbsup:

1 - 2 of 2 Posts