Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
DC Crew
53,221 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
"Corvette Club Recruitment" section - Defined!

Welcome to the Corvette Club Recruitment section!

Belong to a Corvette club?

- Tell people about your Corvette club.
- Invite people to learn more about your club.

Want to join a Corvette club?

- Tell people you are looking for a Corvette club.

Sound good? We think so.

Have fun!

·
Registered
0 Posts
Clubs...

Interesting new section to consider....

You join a Corvette/car club to hang with like folks, have fun and do events. Most/all require modest membership and/or event fees to offset costs.

Why couldn't DC have its own club? We're already here interacting with each other. We've already got the world sectioned off into zones, with Ambassadors. We already hope to gather nationally evey year or so and locally whenever Hooter's is close by. So why not zone chapters that host their own events. Shine & Show, Castle runs, fundraisers, etc. Just like a car club.

And we all interact daily, which is unheard of in the traditional sense of how car clubs usually operate.

Just could end up being the largest & most active Corvette Club in the world.

JAT

C'ya
D

·
DC Crew
53,221 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Re: Clubs...

c5d said:
Interesting new section to consider....

You join a Corvette/car club to hang with like folks, have fun and do events. Most/all require modest membership and/or event fees to offset costs.

Why couldn't DC have its own club? We're already here interacting with each other. We've already got the world sectioned off into zones, with Ambassadors. We already hope to gather nationally evey year or so and locally whenever Hooter's is close by. So why not zone chapters that host their own events. Shine & Show, Castle runs, fundraisers, etc. Just like a car club.

And we all interact daily, which is unheard of in the traditional sense of how car clubs usually operate.

Just could end up being the largest & most active Corvette Club in the world.

JAT

C'ya
D
digitalcorvettes club? HMMM!!!!!

·
DC Crew
9,475 Posts
Nova Scotia Corvette Club 1974-2004

http://chebucto.ca/Recreation/NSCorvette/

This is the 30th Anniversary of the Nova Scotia Corvette Club.
Our 30th Anniversary Corvette Only Show n Shine will be held this July 24th at Stuart Pontiac in Truro, Nova Scotia.

This show is open to all Corvette Clubs and also Corvette Owners who aren't in a club.

During last years event we had 70 cars in attendance.

We are hoping to make this show better than all the others that we have held over the years. Although we are still in the planning stages we may make it a weekend event with the actual Show n Shine on Saturday.

As plans unfold details will be on our club wesite under the Events page.

·
Certified Stalker
4,077 Posts
Anybody know about vette clubs near Virginia Beach? I don't have a vette, but it doesn't mean I wouldn't ind chillin with some owners.

·
Registered
231 Posts
Are the fees paid in digital money?:laughing:

·
Registered
299 Posts
Man if DigitalCoorvettes.com started a club i would join in a sec, i am also a big online gamer and i own 2 servers for gaming, so i would help in supporting a DigitalCorvette.com club....:cheers:

·
Registered
796 Posts
I'd join in a "heartbeat". Sounds like a great idea to me............

:thumbsup:

1 - 20 of 40 Posts