Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
El Teafive
10,489 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here are the BPP Fixed Headlight.

Doesn't this look like an after thought?

Well, I am learning Photoshop slowly, here is my attempt to make those lights look better

What do you think? I thnk BPP should have made them blend more like this

·
DC Crew
53,221 Posts
I like those lower lights very much. But they are out of my price range.

I live in "deer country" and when driving down a farm road at night I'd love to fill the area with flood lights to avoid any "hairy" situations.

·
Official Forklift Driver
7,068 Posts
That's a good start. You need to add the headlight cover lines for the upper "painted" part of the headlights in the 2nd image otherwise it would take some fiberglass work or a newly designed hood to to lose those lines. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,284 Posts
I was thinking about getting the fixed lights for my car and getting the lenses tinted with the light mirror tint.

·
El Teafive
10,489 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Re: Re: Breathless Fixed headlights

War Machine said:
That's a good start. You need to add the headlight cover lines for the upper "painted" part of the headlights in the 2nd image otherwise it would take some fiberglass work or a newly designed hood to to lose those lines. :thumbsup:
Yeah, but I guess if I were to really install those, I would glass them to the hood

·
Registered
0 Posts
Jlreyna said:
I was thinking about getting the fixed lights for my car and getting the lenses tinted with the light mirror tint.
Let me know if you find any c-3 lights like that...I might need a set!:thumbsup:

·
Registered
34 Posts
-=Jeff=- said:
What do you think?
My personal opinion, and everybody is entitled to their own, is that GM spend millions and millions of dollars making their cars look the way they do, and you can't improve them with $100 worth of Tupperware . . . or fixed headlights . . . or wings . . . or any of the other stuff Ricers tend to love.

But, like I said, each to their own.

·
Banned
591 Posts

OzC4 said:
My personal opinion, and everybody is entitled to their own, is that GM spend millions and millions of dollars making their cars look the way they do, and you can't improve them with $100 worth of Tupperware . . . or fixed headlights . . . or wings . . . or any of the other stuff Ricers tend to love.

:agree:

·
DC Crew
53,221 Posts

OzC4 said:

Well said. Although the GM wheels look like crap... :laughing:

·
Registered
Black 08, A&A TI supercharger. Kooks headers. CCW wheels. Much more
12,668 Posts

Patrick96LT4 said:
I like those lower lights very much. But they are out of my price range.

I live in "deer country" and when driving down a farm road at night I'd love to fill the area with flood lights to avoid any "hairy" situations.
If your exhaust is loud they will get out of your way,usually.

Those lights look absolutly pathetic,thats just my opinion, it ruins the whole front of the car.Same with the C5.
Looks like a dorky cartoon character car.But its not my car.
You asked,as far as the photo-shop work:thumbsup:

·
DC Crew
32,974 Posts
Re: Re: Re: Breathless Fixed headlights

Patrick96LT4 said:
Well said. Although the GM wheels look like crap... :laughing:

NO doubt. What were they thinking from 84-87???

·
Banned
591 Posts
Re: Re: Re: Re: Breathless Fixed headlights

raidmagic said:
I like them , they are easy to clean:smokin:

·
Registered
3,634 Posts
Re: Re: Re: Re: Breathless Fixed headlights

raidmagic said:
I'm trying to convince my dad to get a set of ZR-1 wheels for the '85.

·
DC Crew
53,221 Posts
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Breathless Fixed headlights

TreCool626 said:
I'm trying to convince my dad to get a set of ZR-1 wheels for the '85.
Like this? I like the ZR-1 wheels on early C-4's.

·
DC Crew
4,751 Posts
Nice work with the computer photos, but I just can't go for fixed lights in the stock holes.

Now, if you figured out a way to photoshop some new style Toyota Celica headlights into the upper rounded corner of the C4 hood, that might look sharp. The problem is, the C4 is just too flat across the top, and the lights just don't look right to me fixed.

I am also a pop up light freak, as most of you know from my extreme pursuits to modify the C3 system.

See what you can do with a celica photo shop. I think that would be interesting.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts