Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 20 of 230 Posts

·
Registered
3,109 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Alot has happened since Fran at unproven motorsports Blew up my motor and said yeah we blew it up so what?
Since then I moved on, Who would want to deal with a scumbag who treats customers like that?
Anywho, Im back with a new set up. I cant wait to start hitting the track again. whats done is done. live and learn. Ill be at quite a few track rentals soon. If anyone is interested in a track rental at Atco let me know.
Mike

·
Registered
4,905 Posts
Alot has happened since Fran at unproven motorsports Blew up my motor and said yeah we blew it up so what?
Since then I moved on, Who would want to deal with a scumbag who treats customers like that?
Anywho, Im back with a new set up. I cant wait to start hitting the track again. whats done is done. live and learn. Ill be at quite a few track rentals soon. If anyone is interested in a track rental at Atco let me know.
Mike
:partyon::partyon::partyon: yes i still cant believe he said that:nuts::WTF what did you expect from a guy claiming the glory on Eds build of baddc6 and the 1 hit wonder of you know who, i forgot who it was now:rolling::rolling::rolling:

·
Registered
6,068 Posts
im pretty sure NA he will beat Mario's ZLS3 time easily:thumbsup:
Did Mario run the ZLS3 since he got his new set-up, or are you talking aboiut his old set-up?:huh:

Sounds as if Mike stepped it up a notch. Did he do the work himself, or did he take it back to CoW?:D...I know, like a boomerang.:smack

·
Registered
1,794 Posts
im pretty sure NA he will beat Mario's ZLS3 time easily:thumbsup:
I disagree, if Mario had the money to take ZLS3 to the track he just might beat Mike's time.

·
Registered
6,068 Posts
lot of bench racing going on tonight..

maybe we should start a collection and setup this race?

Just make sure you colect enough money to cover the costs in case someone breaks their rear.:lookinup::laughing::rolling:

·
Registered
4,905 Posts
I disagree, if Mario had the money to take ZLS3 to the track he just might beat Mike's time.
you know it big dreams for a little dreamer:rolling::rolling::rolling::rolling: somthing like that,

·
Registered
4,905 Posts
Did Mario run the ZLS3 since he got his new set-up, or are you talking aboiut his old set-up?:huh:

Sounds as if Mike stepped it up a notch. Did he do the work himself, or did he take it back to CoW?:D...I know, like a boomerang.:smack
no his old settup but probably the new settup to;)

·
Registered
4,905 Posts
Just make sure you colect enough money to cover the costs in case someone breaks their rear.:lookinup::laughing::rolling:
with all the power and tq it could happen

·
Registered
419 Posts
Best of luck with everyone! :thumbsup:

Just make sure you collect enough money to cover the costs in case someone breaks their rear.:lookinup::laughing::rolling:
Not right!

I'll be at Cecil County with my car Friday and Saturday with the Buick guys. Mike Broccoli, your also a Buick guy, come down and make some passes. Actually any car can come down and make passes. Probably as many passes as you want. Doug hot lapped Ed's car there a couple years ago to get the record. Should be good track conditions as the cars from Shakedown at Etown will be setting their cars up there for the event at Etown Saturday and Sunday.

·
Registered
4,905 Posts
Best of luck with everyone! :thumbsup:

Not right!

I'll be at Cecil County with my car Friday and Saturday with the Buick guys. Mike your also a Buick guy, come down and make some passes.
hes getting a super motor put in it

·
Registered
3,074 Posts
:partyon::partyon::partyon: yes i still cant believe he said that:nuts::WTF what did you expect from a guy claiming the glory on Eds build of baddc6 and the 1 hit wonder of you know who, i forgot who it was now:rolling::rolling::rolling:
:laughing: Rob has a ZR-1 now :thumbsup: What's done is done!

Good Luck Mike!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
1,149 Posts
Mike

Yep. Sounds like you really "moved on" there Mike.

:smack:smack:smack

·
Registered
3,109 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
:laughing: Rob has a ZR-1 now :thumbsup: What's done is done!

Good Luck Mike!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Thanks Ed, how is your car? How is Mikes car?

1 - 20 of 230 Posts