Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys,

Unfortunately my first post on this site is a negative one, but I'm looking for some help here!

I was at the gym today and came out to find my passenger side window smashed and some things gone from my car. Anyone have any advice on what would be the best approach on this one and what a new window would cost roughly? Thank god the paint somehow remained unscathed with the glass shattering on it.

I've only had my '06 for a few months and having been loving every second I am in the car, so this is sort of a bummer.

thanks

·
Registered
1,552 Posts
I haven't had the vette window broken - but my insurance took care of my other car with my deductable...

Sorry to hear of this....would have pissed me off!!!

Welcome to DC! :cheers:

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
my deductible is $1500 CDN.

I cant imagine the window would cost more than that. I am also pretty sure that I can get a new window installed for next to nothing, maybe even nothing, I have a few close friends with shops or even the guys at my work can do it.

Its just frustrating and annoying to deal with. I could care less they took my wallet - I'm more frustrated about not being able to drive my car for a few days!!! :laughing:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts