• No - Leave it off

Votes: 19 48.7%

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
6,158 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
When I got the Z06 it didn't have BSM (body-side molding). Should I put body-side molding on the Z06 or leave it off?

·
DC Pit Crew
11,957 Posts
i would leave it off..i think the C5 looks cleaner without the BSM ...i didn't vote because i don't won't a C5

·
Registered
3,710 Posts
When I ordered my C5 in 2000, I got the BSM and after a couple of months I couldn't wait to have them removed. Don't get them!

·
Registered
23 Posts
They're a must have for sure...:thumbsup:
They break up the somewhat plain looking side panels.

·
Registered
103 Posts
Ill have to agree here, I think the BSM break it up to add a lil style to side panels.

·
Registered
8,067 Posts
What ever flips your skirt! I think some colors and body styles look better with and some without. I have them on my silver coupe. I am thinking of taking them off cause that's one of the colors I think looks better without BSM. however, my car has so few options, I really don't want to remove any. Decisions, decisions!!

I didn't vote.

·
Registered
10 Posts
ragvette said:
When I got the Z06 it didn't have BSM (body-side molding). Should I put body-side molding on the Z06 or leave it off?

my FRC came with BSMs, but after seeing pics of vettes WITHOUT them, i quickly took them off.

the BSM break up the "line"/"flow" of the vette profile. It takes away from the GERTH of the vette. The BSMs give teh vette a "wimpy" look.

with GERTH, you get that aggressive stance.... and the BSMs diminish that effect.

just my $0.02

some ppl swear by them, only because of their "functionality"... that is, to protect the doors... (rolling my eyes)
:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

what ever floats your boat, different strokes for different folks.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Philip Long said:
They're a must have for sure...:thumbsup:
They break up the somewhat plain looking side panels.
I like 'em too! I think they add some nice lines! I know I'm in a minority, but I like 'em. I bought them more for the looks than the door protection!

·
Registered
1 Posts
i was told you cant take them off.
true or not?
BTW way new member here.

mike

1 - 20 of 35 Posts