Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 20 of 81 Posts

·
Supporting Vendor
825 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all my DC buddies.

I thought I would share my next project with you guys.
Did you ever see those shows on TV where they are on a time frame to get a HP project done.

Well let's just say I have my hands full. I have to have to put this motor together from scratch ,install it in my C6,then tune it so I'm ready for Bloomington Gold next week.:thud:

My new LS2 block is at the Machine shop getting my pistons fitted. It should be ready this Friday. So that gives me 6 days to complete this project. I also have some other goodies I'm installing that I will post pics when done.
I have some all nighters ahead of me for sure.

Here's some pics of my parts collection ready for assembly.

In the rear is my Dewitts radiator with dual oil cooling reservoirs.

Here are my Callies Compstar Rods rated for 1500HP

My new Comp Cams Camshaft specs

High Perf coated Clevite 77 race bearings
My oil pressure sender relocation kit ( gauge with braided stainless steel hose).

ARP head and main studs to keep things in tact along with a DM main Girdle to keep the block square under high HP stress/boost

My Forged Callies Dragonslayer Crankshaft ready to take on the 8 Manley -15cc dish Pistons with Custom "made to order" Total Seal Rings-$$$

·
Registered
4,607 Posts
:partyon: :partyon: :partyon:

I cant wait to see it at BG!

·
Registered
1,065 Posts
Sweet.

Nothin better than car parts across the dining room table. It's a good thing that the corvette takes over the house.:thumbsup:

Keep us posted.

·
Registered
911 Posts
Wow!:surprised
That looks like an amazing setup. Sorry I'm not going to be around for BG.
Have fun and good luck!
~Rob:partyon:

·
Registered
3,471 Posts
Pffff....since when is 720rwhp enough....NEVER, your making the most badass C6 on this site even badder:partyon: :partyon: :partyon: :partyon:

·
DC Crew
5,554 Posts
Thats frickin SICK :devil:

Hell Yeah! :partyon:

If you need any help the Chicagoland chapter of the DC crew is here to help! :thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,131 Posts
Record It

You should record the week you have or call speed tv or something.:cheers:
Good luck, and i am pretty sure we will see you and your 1000 horses at BG.

·
Registered
4,607 Posts
Hell Yeah! :partyon:

If you need any help the Chicagoland chapter of the DC crew is here to help! :thumbsup:

I would be willing to help out. Im no engine expert (id love to learn whatever I can), but I can follow instructions and hand you tools.

:cheers:

·
Registered
1,552 Posts
BadAss MoFckr Ver 2.0

Bro - BadAss!!!!

YES - The Chicago crew is here to help - just holla at your boys!!!!

PS - Whats up with the Dragonslayer thing.....:surprised

·
Registered
87 Posts
Please get someone to record and then edit this, I would love to watch the magic happen. I'd also love to learn a lot more about building/modding engines, which is why I'm so interested.

·
Registered
84 Posts
Damn, that will be sweet! I am trying to get mine back together before BG because I'm sure a few of you may want to take a gander at it :D It won't be tuned or the clutch/DTE brace on...but should be driveable so ya'll can see it!

Can't wait to see yours dude!

- Carleton

·
Banned
972 Posts
:cool:

i think i have the same callies crank from my lpe 403 build

1 - 20 of 81 Posts