Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
12,410 Posts
Oh, no... the wheels are coming off! :laughing:

·
Registered
16,300 Posts
So.. if Bush was bad for the country and an idiot, what does this mean for Obama/Pelosi? :laughing:
Lets flip this around. Bush and his 8 years of accomplishments are rated virtually the same as a 1st term President widely recognized as a complete failure as a President.

I guess the obvious is that the country feels they are BOTH dismal failures as a President.

:cheers:

·
Registered
12,410 Posts
So.. if Bush was bad for the country and an idiot, what does this mean for Obama/Pelosi? :laughing:
There you go...blaming Bush for everything...again...:laughing:

Here's the thing about Obama...
The same elite left that took an amateur politician from Chicago and elevated him to messiah status, now have only themselves to blame. His failures are really theirs.

·
Registered
12,410 Posts
Lets flip this around. Bush and his 8 years of accomplishments are rated virtually the same as a 1st term President widely recognized as a complete failure as a President.

I guess the obvious is that the country feels they are BOTH dismal failures as a President.

Not 2 years...yet. So you agree that Obama is better than Bush at being a complete failure?

·
Banned
31,366 Posts

I am with you there... :thumbsup:

I just wish the media and the idiot left would quit whining Bush this and Bush that, when Obama is a walking fricking nightmare.. :laughing:

·
Registered
16,300 Posts
Not 2 years...yet. So you agree that Obama is better than Bush at being a complete failure?
A failure is a failure. Is Obama's ineffectiveness as a leader worse than than Bush abandoning his promise to pursue and eliminate the 911 terrorist to invade a third world country that was absolutely no threat to the US?

Good question. I think they are both bad Presidents. Which is worse time will tell:huh:

·
Registered
19,914 Posts
It would be even more appropriate... if there were an independent stroking himself in the corner while watching. :laughing:

·
Registered
12,410 Posts
It would be even more appropriate... if there were an independent stroking himself in the corner while watching. :laughing:
:agree:
I would even go so far as to suggest it is the independents that have put the 2 statist parties in the position they are in.

·
Banned
31,366 Posts
:laughing: Actually, the guy taking it in the ass is the independent.. the jackass and the elephant screw us pretty regularly..

·
Registered
4,607 Posts

·
Premium Member
17,444 Posts
OK let me add fuel... Reelect Bush...:thumbsup:

·
Registered
12,410 Posts

·
Registered
12,410 Posts
Jeb:thumbsup:
You know, Florida was a much better place with Jeb running things over Crist. Crist was a freakin' nightmare, that's why he's gone.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts