Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
19,914 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Good interview.

WARNING LEFTIES: You might not enjoy this interview since it features class, integrity, humility, love of country, and there are no Special Olympics jokes.
:laughing:

·
Registered
12,410 Posts
Saw that. As far as class goes. He not once took the bait to deride Obama, and O'Reily gave him ample chances.

Even relaxed in the interview he seemed more 'presidential' than the current imposter.

·
Registered
5,206 Posts
Did not see a single teleprompter either:laughing:

Do I miss him yet?...HELL YES

He is a perfect example of what "Office Of the President" is suppose to stand for, its not about the person.

Did you also catch what Laura Ingraham had to say about the interview?

She commented that he still dosen't understand how important that it was for him (when he was still in office) to go in front of the American public and explain his decisions and to comment about the far left statments. With him not having any rebutals abut that slander the left brought to the table it made the Dems more powerful come election time. She also pointed out it also was a problem with he and the other Pubs spending like drunken soilders too.

I was always impressed with GWB with his human side and display of zero animosity towards anybody who opposed him. Next to Ronald Regan he has shown he had more concern about America than himself (unlike Obama)

·
Registered
25,253 Posts
Do I miss him yet?...HELL YES

He is a perfect example of what "Office Of the President" is suppose to stand for, its not about the person.

Did you also catch what Laura Ingraham had to say about the interview?

She commented that he still dosen't understand how important that it was for him (when he was still in office) to go in front of the American public and explain his decisions and to comment about the far left statments. With him not having any rebutals abut that slander the left brought to the table it made the Dems more powerful come election time. She also pointed out it also was a problem with he and the other Pubs spending like drunken soilders too.

I was always impressed with GWB with his human side and display of zero animosity towards anybody who opposed him. Next to Ronald Regan he has shown he had more concern about America than himself (unlike Obama)
The exact same criticism is coming from the far left to Obama these days. They claim his lack of response to his right-wing critics is the reason independents have flooded to the right. There is at least one op-ed piece from the left every day begging Obama to respond more forcefully. I think it just goes with the office. You can spend your full time responding and never get anything done, so eventually you just say to hell with them.
BTW, living in Bush's home territory, I am so glad to see him get the warm reception I think he deserves every time he goes in public. People were lined up around the block to see him at his first book signing a couple of days ago, and I have seen him and Laura at a couple of Rangers games where they get roaring approval every time. Very classy guy in my book the way he acts presidential by refusing to criticize the sitting guy. :thumbsup:

·
Banned
31,366 Posts
Substitute the name Obama, and the same people praising him for his massive expansion of government, invasion of privacy and endless wars, would be decrying him to the rooftops.. :laughing:

Comical, in a sad, sick sort of way. :crazy:

I am starting to think, we have truly got the government we deserve..

·
Registered
12,410 Posts
Substitute the name Obama, and the same people praising him for his massive expansion of government, invasion of privacy and endless wars, would be decrying him to the rooftops.. :laughing:

Comical, in a sad, sick sort of way. :crazy:

I am starting to think, we have truly got the government we deserve..
How do you eat an elephant?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts