Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi: Im new to the forum ,just found it today. I have a 93 coupe with a sick C/D. The radio & tape player work fine, It will accept the disk but it will not play it. Im looking for a place to take it or send it for repair. Im hopeing to find a place that will do QUALITY work & Return to me the same unit. I,ve had some trouble getting work done here. Anyone who might know of a place that they would recommend would you please let me know? Thanks Eli.

·
Registered
93 Posts
There are several places that repair Bose products. I will look for the information , I do know that Mid America Corvette offers this in there catalog.LOL
Louis

·
Registered
7 Posts
Hello,

I have 95 C4 and same problem with CD player. I tried shooting some compressed air into the D slot to blow out dust this worked for awhile.

Mid americas says for $299...

http://www.madvet.com/shop?frame=1.131.4041

Send us your 1991-96 AM/FM Radio, CD and/or CD/Cassette, and you'll get back superior to original detail and enhanced operation!

All restorations involve the following:

Front panel/control button disassembly for cleaning
Replacement of illumination bulbs, belts and some standard electronic components for CD & cassette repair
All mechanisms cleaned and lubricated
All components tested and aligned
Extensive quality assurance testing procedures
1 year warranty
(NOTE: Damaged or improperly serviced units may require additional charges. Please call for more information.)

cheers, Saltyhacker

·
DC Crew
53,221 Posts
OK-Route66 said:
Hi: Im new to the forum ,just found it today. I have a 93 coupe with a sick C/D. The radio & tape player work fine, It will accept the disk but it will not play it. Im looking for a place to take it or send it for repair. Im hopeing to find a place that will do QUALITY work & Return to me the same unit. I,ve had some trouble getting work done here. Anyone who might know of a place that they would recommend would you please let me know? Thanks Eli.
Just curious... are these CD's you burned... or store bought music?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts