Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Once again, "Hawaiian Punch"
1,265 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
O.K, I have a Dana 36 2.59 gearing for $140.00 I'll pay for shipping, nothing wrong with it, it's perfectly fine.
Also for sell, 4 '99 C-5 rim's for sell, no tires, 2, 17'/ 8-1/2 wide and
2, 18'-9 1/2 wide rim's. $525.00 (I'll pay for shipping cost, I need them out of here NOW!) also in very good condition. Right now they're black, I can paint the stock color back on or what ever color you'd like them to be, or you can paint ti what ever you want your self, it's up to you, this includes all 4 center cap's, give me an e-mail, and I'll be glad to take, and send you pictures.
I have a stock size throttlebody for sell 5
$35.00 bucks, I'll pay for shipping.
Email me or respond here if you have any question's.
[email protected]

·
DC Crew
32,974 Posts
Hey Punch why are you selling the C-5 wheels? I thought they looked great on your car. Can't wait to see what you did to replace them.

·
1,265 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
raidmagic said:
Hey Punch why are you selling the C-5 wheels? I thought they looked great on your car. Can't wait to see what you did to replace them.
I have a chromed set of the same type year ('99) of wheels.
So I have no more use for them anymore.
I'll be taking pictures as soon as I can find a nice spot to take them at like I did for the last signature pictures.

·
1,265 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Toy4Two said:
Keep your old rims for autocross tires!!
Oh, we dont have "auto cross" over here in Hawaii, we dont havwe a track right now though there are plans on a new one some time next year I believe.

·
1,265 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
FiberglasMD said:
Hey, which island is Waipahu on? We've been to Hawaii twice, Oahu, and Maui. Loved Maui.
Thanks,
Charlie
Howzit!! Waipahu is on the west side of O'ahu, also known , locally as "the Leeward side" of O'ahu.
When do you and family plan on making a return visit?

·
Registered
382 Posts
I'd like to be their now but probably it won't be for awhile. We'd love to move there after the youngest gets out of school.

·
1,265 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
FiberglasMD said:
I'd like to be their now but probably it won't be for awhile. We'd love to move there after the youngest gets out of school.
When will the youngest grad from high school?

·
1,265 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
FiberglasMD said:
The youngest is in 5th grade.
Whoa! you have a littlie time to wait huh.
I just saw your signiture, I like your car, looks real nice, I've wanted a black vette for a while....and it's going to be a while more before I have one too.
The rims are cool, are they chromed ot polished?

·
Registered
382 Posts
Thanks for the compliment on the car. It might be awhile before we get there. The way things go somedays we might get there sooner!! My wheels are Boyds. They are polished aluminum. Thanks again.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts