Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
DC Crew
32,974 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Story

PINELLAS PARK – A teenaged driver speeding a red Chevy Corvette down 94th Avenue crashed into an oak tree, seriously injuring his 16-year-old passenger the night of Jan. 23, according to police reports.

·
Registered
4,435 Posts
yes sir, those "mighty" oaks don't move.

Judging from the position of said tree,

I'll bet that passenger is more than

seriously injured.

·
Registered
476 Posts
How is the passenger alive? the tree is where they would be sitting. That kid who drove needs to get in some deep trouble for this, unfortunately his family will pay for his/her mistakes

·
Premium Member
30,448 Posts

I wonder if he had turned off traction control...

·
Registered
81 Posts
I bet it will be throwing some codes.:spanked:

·
Registered
3,516 Posts
I wonder who gave him the keys to that,

Dumb ass* kid

·
Registered
673 Posts
I bet it will be throwing some codes.:spanked:
Wait till you see it for sale on Craigslist. "New Paint, never raced or abused"

Seriously though how in the world does anyone survive that crash, particularly the passenger? If they didn't have religion before I bet they got it now. :thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
30,448 Posts
Wait till you see it for sale on Craigslist. "New Paint, never raced or abused"

Seriously though how in the world does anyone survive that crash, particularly the passenger? If they didn't have religion before I bet they got it now. :thumbsup:
They were probably drunk. For some reason, God watches over drunks in wrecks like this. There are countless videos of this happening.

·
Registered
5,206 Posts
"

Sometimes you have to thank GM for the intergrity of their cars upon impact, thats why I don't drive crap boxes :D

If this was a Ferrari they might have not been so lucky:lookinup: (but they do have better seats:D) so I'm told

·
Premium Member
4,668 Posts
A little Adams polish and the Junkman. That will buff right out.

·
Registered
2,457 Posts
I to am surprised if the pass lived. :surprised

1 - 20 of 30 Posts