Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello 'Vette enthusits!!! My name is Jeff, I'm from New Hampshire. I currently own a 2004 C-5 rag-top. I joined Digital Corvettes online to chat with other 'Vette owners about their "toys". I have owned a '58, '64, '70, and my latest is displayed in my photo gallery. I am currently looking to do some modifying to my "toy". I am looking for suggestions and guidance. I'm old but not dead.....yet.....:laughing: Please feel free to post some sites and suggestions. Yes it does snow up here, but NO the car is on a salt free diet!!!! Look forward to talking to y'all.

·
Registered
4,479 Posts
intake(vortex or halltech)
headers(lg pros)
cat back(borla)
160 thermostat
fans reprogrammed to come on early
tune

then later on h/c:devil:

·
Registered
16,601 Posts
Hey Jeff! Welcome to DC! My first mod (of many) was a cat back exhaust system. It gave me instant gratification when I could really hear those ponies scream! It might be a good first step for you too! :thumbsup:

Want an example of what your car could sound/perform like after a "few" mods? Check out Vettedogs on YouTube and/or VetteDogs.com to see Patrick sling his ride around the "One Lap of America" tour!

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
reply to ideas

Thanx for the tips......Which intake would you prefer? Exhaust is still in question....thinking about either Corsa or Mid Americas knockoff.

Thanx
Oldguy50 in NH:buhbye:

·
Registered
102 Posts
C-5 also in NH!!!!!

Hey neighbor!....looking forward to seeing you on the road.:thumbsup: If it don't snow like the last 2 years i'm planning on driving up into November.

·
Registered
16,601 Posts
Exhaust is still in question....thinking about either Corsa or Mid Americas knockoff.
Check out their sound clips for the different exhausts before you buy. It will give you a good idea of the final result. If you want "reasonably loud" exhaust, I'd go with the Corsa. If you want something a little throatier, I'd go with the Borla. If you want something so wild it will make babies cry, go with the Billy Boat setup! That's what Patrick is running on the DC Z (seen/heard on Vettedogs.com) :devil:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts