Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
30,448 Posts
anyone deal with dino's corvette salvage in picayune,ms.
they have c-5 reman seat frames?
You have to send them your seat tracks for them to repair. Corvette Recycling may have them ready to go.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
yes, i have seat issues. drivers side does not have full range fore and aft and no tilt. plan on having them rec0vered and thought new frames would be good.
i will check corvette recyclers also. thanks

i get my car back tomorrow. second harmonic balancer in less than one year. warranty thank goodness. tensioner and one idler too.

·
Premium Member
30,448 Posts
You said that your steering wheel doesn't tilt. Did you mean tilt or did you mean it doesn't extend and retract all the way?

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
face hurts! took a ride in the vette today and smiled the whole .way.i know why i bought this thing. the seats dont have full power functions for some reason. i suspect switches and motors or dirt or gremlins. dino's is in picayune ,miss. thems got to be some good ole boys. have time cause we leave in the am for 4 weeks trip.. thanks guys.

·
Premium Member
30,448 Posts
face hurts! took a ride in the vette today and smiled the whole .way.i know why i bought this thing. the seats dont have full power functions for some reason. i suspect switches and motors or dirt or gremlins. dino's is in picayune ,miss. thems got to be some good ole boys. have time cause we leave in the am for 4 weeks trip.. thanks guys.
You're right, Dino is a real good ol' boy. I've talked to him on a few occasions and he was always like someone you knew while growing up. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
junkman we will travel thru miss. after we go to ft, hood. may have time to stop in on way to florida.

did i tell you earlier this year we were in 29 palms this summer.100 degrees and 4% humidity. NICE!!!

also at camp pendleton

thanks for your replys and your service to our country

·
Premium Member
30,448 Posts
junkman we will travel thru miss. after we go to ft, hood. may have time to stop in on way to florida.

did i tell you earlier this year we were in 29 palms this summer.100 degrees and 4% humidity. NICE!!!

also at camp pendleton

thanks for your replys and your service to our country
Man, bring back the memories! The last time I was at Pendleton, I took a picture by my old camp sign. Being located in the middle of nowhere on the base, it was appropriately named...

Just let me know if you can stop by and I'll clear my calendar for some grub! Always a pleasure to meet my fellow Vette enthusiast. :thumbsup:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts