Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone installed C-5 seats in their C-4? If so, I would like to get your opinions on how well you like them. Was the install easy and how well do they fit compared to the originals?

·
...twisting your mind and smashing your dreams.
9,388 Posts
I drive a C5 Z06. My last car was a C5 coupe with the sport seat option. The sport seats in my '95 before that were unquestionably better than both. The C4 seats were just plain better. If you want to upgrade your seats, C5's are not the best option in my opinion.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
to be honest, the main reason is styling. I am getting ready to redo the interior of my 85 and I saw some seats in a c5 that had some custom covers made and I really liked them. I don't think the design would look as good on the c4 seats .

·
...twisting your mind and smashing your dreams.
9,388 Posts
to be honest, the main reason is styling. I am getting ready to redo the interior of my 85 and I saw some seats in a c5 that had some custom covers made and I really liked them. I don't think the design would look as good on the c4 seats .
got a pic/link to the custom C5 seats you like?

·
DC Crew
32,974 Posts
I'd have a hard time giving up the comfort of my seats for a look. It's about the only thing the C-4 has over the C-5:laughing:
Check out the later C-4 seats they are a different style yet still provide more support.

·
Registered
16,601 Posts
I'd have a hard time giving up the comfort of my seats for a look. It's about the only thing the C-4 has over the C-5:laughing:
Check out the later C-4 seats they are a different style yet still provide more support.

:agree: I prefer the C4 seats to the C5. Especially the late C4 (ie. 1996) style! :thumbsup:

·
Banned
68 Posts
Nicely put. My seats in my 86 just plain out suck! I like the way those 92s looked though. I would've thought the C5 seats were better considering they were newer.

·
Banned
68 Posts
If you have red interior the 89-93 style (1st pic) are for sale
Dang no. I got stupid grey which is kinda nasty looking because the sun faded it out. I have some spare cash from a repair that I thought was ungodly expensive and I wouldnt mind having those seats if I had enough. Don't get me wrong I like the seats its just I think they are kind of worn out and those seats seem a little roomier than mine do.:thumbsup: Also, you have mail please check your box.

·
DC Pit Crew Boss
4,165 Posts
Easiest way is to go to this website and follow the directions there. Thne copy the HTML code into the DC text box:thumbsup:

http://imageshack.us/

1 - 13 of 13 Posts