Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Are there C2 gutter repair components available to fix this sort of rust damage? It would be nice to replace the whole rusted gutter, rather than try to weld in fabricated sections.

·
Registered
40 Posts
These parts are made by a firm in California, and distributed by some of the Corvette resellers. They are both in the latest Corvette Central catalog with part number 332029 RH or LH for the lower rain gutter, and the over the door drip moulding is # 332025 LH or RH. The drip moulding is 570$ a pair, and the lower gutters are only 200$ /pair.

Stepinwolf

·
Registered
1 Posts
Are there C2 gutter repair components available to fix this sort of rust damage? It would be nice to replace the whole rusted gutter, rather than try to weld in fabricated sections.

Your topic is very informative. It's a welcome change from other supposed informational content. Your points are unique and original in my opinion. I agree with many of your points. Me and my wife and I haven't cleaned our gutters in our new home and we had no idea that it could be a big problem. That's why we hired a professional experts if we find it too risky to do ourselves. This company there service is outstanding and amazing North Carolina Gutters Company

1 - 4 of 4 Posts