Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thinking about buying a shark, 1976 to 82 range seem to be reasonably priced still. How would you rate C3's in this vintage as everyday drivers. Any and all opinions/thoughts/help welcome. T.I.A.

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 · (Edited)
Thanks everyone for your input. Now all I need to do is find a great buy on a nice one. Been watching the local paper and and other forum. Is it possible to find anything really nice below 10 grand? Or should I wait until I can afford to pay more? Im thinking about 80 to 82 model, but not ruleing out others yet.. Any input would be appreciated.:buhbye:

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
cruzr said:
Thanks everyone for your input. Now all I need to do is find a great buy on a nice one. Been watching the local paper and and other forum. Is it possible to find anything really nice below 10 grand? Or should I wait until I can afford to pay more? Im thinking about 80 to 82 model, but not ruleing out others yet.. Any input would be appreciated.:buhbye:
I can answer my own question after looking. All Im finding is junk and smooth talkers in local area.

:(

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Thanks Ray, that makes me feel much better. A few people have told me to forget about a 25 to 30 year old car and go with a C4. They have a good point: less miles, same price,newer technology, more H.P. , creature comforts. That all makes sense... but fhere is something special about the body lines of the stingrays and sharks. JMHO but C4'S dont have that for me. I could say more, but would need to get out the flame suit.:laughing:

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Thanks for the post 81, and welcome to the forum. Looking forward to seeing photo's of your vette. I had a C1 many years ago, and a C5 now. But always thought the stingray & sharks looked so cool. They just look bad azz even sitting still. :thumbsup:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.