Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hello working on a c3 and looking for different wide body kits or ground effect kits and bumpers can any body point me in way or links to any companies that make any parts? thanks

·
Registered
2,002 Posts
Eckler's has some custom pieces.

Why not keep the body stock? C3s are beautiful just the way they came from the factory.

:thumbsup:

·
Registered
296 Posts
:crazy:

C5s and C6s are the only ones that can pull off the widebody look in my oppinion. C3s and C4s look like kit cars when you mess with their lines.

Look in the photo section under C3-various wide body kits on this site. :surprised

But if you insist, Greenwood corvettes has kits for C3s. Also ACI makes some parts for the C3. Mid America carries aero parts for C3.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
i agree i dont really like the big ass wide ones what i really like is the daytona ft bumper and maybe some rocker flairs. but what i really wanted was not so many opinons on my car and maybe just some help getting parts

·
Registered
296 Posts

·
Premium Member
10,260 Posts
i agree i dont really like the big ass wide ones what i really like is the daytona ft bumper and maybe some rocker flairs. but what i really wanted was not so many opinons on my car and maybe just some help getting parts
hey man, welcome to DC. Hopefully you'll find that it's a much more inviting forum than most. Everyone is entitled to their opinion and so long as they're cordial about it and don't let things get personal we all get along just peachy :thumbsup:

What's the history on your car? Is it a major project or are you just trying to spruce it up a bit?

·
Registered
114 Posts
No I think he is just showing his displeasure at people not answering his question but still finding the time to berate it.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
i do thank you for the help. i am a mopar guy, but a part of me always wanted a vett so after 25 year wait i have one, a 74, need paint and interior is guted nd i am going to restore frame and susp completely and do few trick things to body to make it mine, will put pics up when i can and thanks guys again

·
Premium Member
10,260 Posts
lookin' forward to seeing the pics :thumbsup:

And welcome to the 'vette world.

·
Registered
588 Posts
There's tons of different ways to customize your ride.

By "just" adding flares, you'll get a wider car and can use a lot wider wheels, resulting a mean looking car.

Or you could add some ground effects and get a different look.

There's really no limit on what can be done....

Ecklers, showcarbodypart, aci, vanacors etc sells this stuff...

Good luck and do keep us posted! :cheers:

·
Registered
677 Posts
Sounds cool!Take a lot of pic's! :thumbsup:

·
Registered
160 Posts
Here's mine. Hard to believe but most of these parts were bought 20 years ago from Ecklers, I assume most are still available....

1 - 17 of 17 Posts