Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
798 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have to say that the C3 section is really kickin' the last couple of weeks!!! Lot's of great tech posts and good general posts as well. This is the best C3 section "in town" these days:thumbsup:

Let's all keep up the great work:cheers:

·
Registered
287 Posts
:partyon:

·
Registered
219 Posts
Great place for a noob like me :partyon:

·
Registered
658 Posts
vette meet event

I have to say that the C3 section is really kickin' the last couple of weeks!!! Lot's of great tech posts and good general posts as well. This is the best C3 section "in town" these days:thumbsup:

Let's all keep up the great work:cheers:

Some one needs to start a C3 Meet and drive event. or for all vettes
I have been on other meets and it is a lot of fun and a great way to meet
people:buhbye:

·
Registered
4,802 Posts
I'm just happy the C3 mods finally have something to do! :nuts::laughing:

WoW!

This has always been an active section. It just doesn't require as much modding because us C3er's are so much more mature than you C5 guys.......;)

·
Registered
3,100 Posts
Well, it's just what we do.:D

·
DC Crew
12,249 Posts

·
Registered
1,148 Posts
WOW..... I haven't been posting much over the past two weeks and now suddenly this section is kicking a** .... thanks..... I think.... :crazy: :WTF

:rolling: :rolling: :rolling:

·
Registered
4,607 Posts
Before I had to start a thread to get most of my questions answered. Now I sit back and read!

The side effect is that now all my posts are less meaningful than this one. :smack

·
Registered
219 Posts
Some one needs to start a C3 Meet and drive event. or for all vettes
I have been on other meets and it is a lot of fun and a great way to meet
people:buhbye:
That's a great idea :partyon: I know of a couple of things happening local to me. 2nd saturday of the month local car show in Newnan, Ga and in Nov first weekend, a 2 day event at Reynolds,Ga at Silverdollar raceway. It was just a BOP, but due to low numbers it has been opened up the all american muscle cars. I've always see a couple of vette's there...maybe we can get some local C3 guys and gals there this year. I'll get the dates and prices and post in the Corvette Events and Regional section.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts