Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Supporting Vendor
400 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
In stock and ready to ship. Available for the first time!! Polished Stainless Steel Big Block Side Pipes from XS-Power and Custom Image Corvettes.

We have made quite a few adjustments to these headers so that the fit is better than Hooker. And you shouldn't need to trim your rockers anymore!! :partyon: They are pre-clearanced for the steering gear box and the frame. You should be able to bolt these on right out of the box! :thumbsup:

System Details:

2 1/8" primaries, 5/16" flange, 5" to 4" Collector

321 High Strength Polished Stainless Steel, Purge Tig welded

Side pipes are loaded with reverse flow glass pack mufflers.

Gaskets are included

Side Pipe mounting hardware is included.

THERE IS A LIMITED NUMBER OF THESE AVAILABLE, SO GET THEM WHILE THEY LAST.

$1200 shipped in the USA
$1375 shipped to Canada
$1400 shipped to Hawaii, Puerto Rico, Guam, Alaska
$1440 shipped to east Europe
call or email for quote for other locations

You can contact me via phone, email, PM or text.
I am available 7 days a week, night and day. If you think it is too late to call, send me a text or email to see if I am up.

I am here for orders and for help, if you have ANY issues please do not hesitate to contact me.

:cheers:

Josh Powers
507-581-3076
[email protected]

·
Registered
855 Posts
Wow!!! Those look awesome. Can't wait to get these on Kaos (Killer). They are going to look so good with the chrome pipe itself.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Finally super

Hi Josh.
We have done this easily by the phone here (to night my time)
You have received the money by Paypal, now I will be sitting waiting under a lot of snow, a lot is: 1.2 metres.

Really nice talking to You on the phone.

Best regards and a happy new year to you.

Lykkemark in Denmark

·
Registered
144 Posts
I got them yesterday and they look beautiful!! Now I have to get off my ass and get the body work done and a paint job so I put can them on.

:thumbsup::partyon::cheers:

·
Registered
24 Posts
ARE THESE AVAILIBLE WITHOUT BAFFLES???

Are they (baffles) easy to remove or are they completely welded in?
I want to buy a set but, don't want my bigblock breathing through a skinny straw(baffles). The option of more sound would be nice if they were removeable.

·
Supporting Vendor
400 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
ARE THESE AVAILIBLE WITHOUT BAFFLES???

Are they (baffles) easy to remove or are they completely welded in?
I want to buy a set but, don't want my bigblock breathing through a skinny straw(baffles). The option of more sound would be nice if they were removeable.
The baffles can be removed. They are tack welded in. Grind the welds off with a carbide and then you can pull them out.

·
Registered
144 Posts
The baffles can be removed. They are tack welded in. Grind the welds off with a carbide and then you can pull them out.
Easier said than done. THey kicked my ass for several hours today and I only got the front end of both mufflers. :nuts: Still looking for ideas on how to get to the three welds on the back end. Northern tools, here I come for some carbide grinders.

Maybe have my father in law use the oxy torch to cut out the muffler body so I can yank it out the back and worry about the end piece welded in later.

·
Registered
24 Posts
So your saying they aren't welded in like this anymore?

Because that sure doesn't look easy to remove without damaging the pipe itself..

I want a set of these so bad it makes my mouth water but, the only thing thats holding me back is the baffles...

Thanks
Bryan

·
Supporting Vendor
400 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I have been selling these for along time and I have never seen them welded like that. I have seen and commented on that picture before on a different forum. I don't think that is our product.

Anyway I just removed a set of baffles a couple weeks ago. I imagine that I will have to do it again for someone soon and when I do I will take pics and show everyone how to do it. The baffles have a couple spot welds on each side to keep them from rattling.

If someone doesn't have the means to remove their baffles I can do it for $75. It takes approx 30 - 45 min a side depending on the tools you have available.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts