Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Supporting Vendor
400 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
In stock and ready to ship. Back by popular demand! You guys have been asking and we are delivering. Polished Stainless Steel Small Block Side Pipes from XS-Power and Custom Image Corvettes.

We have made a lot of adjustments to these headers so that the fit is just right. No more steering box interference, no pitman arm interference and you wont need to cut your expensive to replace rocker panels!! :partyon: You should be able to take these out of the very well packaged box and put them right on!!

System Details:

1 7/8" primaries, 5/16" flange, 4" Collector

321 High Strength Polished Stainless Steel, Purge Tig welded

Side pipes are loaded with reverse flow glass pack mufflers.

Gaskets are included

Side Pipe mounting hardware is included.

THERE IS A LIMITED NUMBER OF THESE AVAILABLE, SO GET THEM WHILE THEY LAST.

$900 shipped in the USA
$1075 shipped to Canada
$1100 shipped to Hawaii, Puerto Rico, Guam, Alaska
$1120 shipped to east Europe
call or email for quote for other locations

You can contact me via phone, email, PM or text.
I am available 7 days a week, night and day. If you think it is too late to call, send me a text or email to see if I am up.

I am here for orders and for help, if you have ANY issues please do not hesitate to contact me.

:cheers:

Josh Powers
507-581-3076
[email protected]

·
Registered
1 Posts
Josh,

Do you manufacture a header for this side pipe? If not, what header could I use? This is for a 77 Vette.. Are you still holding true on the 900 For D.C. ?

Thanks,
BP

·
Registered
978 Posts
Hey that video looks familiar! :smack

Bump for a great product :partyon:

·
Registered
978 Posts
Great sounding idle.

Did I see some burns on the back of that ankle?
Thanks, but that was before the Sweet Thunders! I have more videos up now, and it sounds even better!

Nope... no burns (yet)! Although my neighbor gave himself a nice 2nd degree to the back of his calf getting out from the passenger side :lookinup: :smack

·
Registered
1,845 Posts
Nope... no burns (yet)! Although my neighbor gave himself a nice 2nd degree to the back of his calf getting out from the passenger side :lookinup: :smack
Been there, done that. Worst ones are from getting out of the passenger side because I'm not used to it. Someone talking to you at the time helps too.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Headers/Side Pipes for Bic Blocks?

Hi Josh,

Did you ever get the Haders/Side Pipes developed for Big Blocks?

Thanks.

P3x

·
Supporting Vendor
400 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
The prototypes are on Kaos. Now I need to make another set and send them to the manufacturer so they can make them for all of you. I know it has been along time coming but I am just about there. Too many projects for this guy...:lookinup:

·
Registered
4,435 Posts
In stock and ready to ship. Back by popular demand! You guys have been asking and we are delivering. Polished Stainless Steel Small Block Side Pipes from XS-Power and Custom Image Corvettes.

We have made a lot of adjustments to these headers so that the fit is just right. No more steering box interference, no pitman arm interference and you wont need to cut your expensive to replace rocker panels!! :partyon: You should be able to take these out of the very well packaged box and put them right on!!

System Details:

1 7/8" primaries, 5/16" flange, 4" Collector

321 High Strength Polished Stainless Steel, Purge Tig welded

Side pipes are loaded with reverse flow glass pack mufflers.

Gaskets are included

Side Pipe mounting hardware is included.

THERE IS A LIMITED NUMBER OF THESE AVAILABLE, SO GET THEM WHILE THEY LAST.

$900 shipped in the USA
$1075 shipped to Canada
$1100 shipped to Hawaii, Puerto Rico, Guam, Alaska
$1120 shipped to east Europe
call or email for quote for other locations

You can contact me via phone, email, PM or text.
I am available 7 days a week, night and day. If you think it is too late to call, send me a text or email to see if I am up.

I am here for orders and for help, if you have ANY issues please do not hesitate to contact me.

:cheers:

Josh Powers
507-581-3076
[email protected]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1fdmRERPOj0

I like the look of the Stainless Steel. I have the Hookers, headers and side pipes. They sound alike. Do yours have the baffles in the side pipes. I've been thinking of removing some or all to check out the sound. I don't know anyone who has tried it.

·
Registered
607 Posts
Do these add more power than just regular headers? Does anybody have these on an 80-82 style vett?
Well I guess it depends on what you mean by regular headers.

Depending on your engine, it is more than likely that there is a better choice of header for your engine , if all out performance is what your after.

Header/exhaust design is no different than any other aspect of choosing the right combination of parts.

These headers (minus the restrictive glasspcks in them) would be more at home on a high reving engine than my mild street engine.....but they look too cool for me to say no:thumbsup:

I would imagine a shorter primary length would be advantageous on a street engine to promote scavanging earleir in the rpm curve.

All depends where you want that power band to be.....if you have the heads/cam/intake to back it up that is!

Liam

1 - 20 of 22 Posts