Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
463 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Vintage IMSA/SCCA racer, HSR/VSRA eligable. Too damn old and retiring to Fort Myers. Send email of interest:thumbsup:

·
Registered
402 Posts
I'm stunned that you're selling that beauty. :surprised Wish I had the resources to take it off your hands. Good luck with the sale.

·
Registered
463 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
Mine for a little while longer, we pull it out of the National Corvette Museum next week. Some mixed emotions here:huh:

·
Banned
3,855 Posts
Mine for a little while longer, we pull it out of the National Corvette Museum next week. Some mixed emotions here:huh:
OH man, damn shame to see that go.....hope you decide to stick around hate to loose your knowledge base, you been helpful to lotsa guys and me too over some time now....

It's been one of the BEST rides whereever it goes....gotta love the color....

·
Registered
463 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
The Spirit of Sebring sold unrestored for around $400K, I'm expecting we will end up in the mid $100K range fully restored and race prepped. The moral is WINNING Sebring or Daytona is worth a few bucks.

·
Registered
959 Posts
The Spirit of Sebring sold unrestored for around $400K, I'm expecting we will end up in the mid $100K range fully restored and race prepped. The moral is WINNING Sebring or Daytona is worth a few bucks.

your car won at Sebring or Daytona??
...redvetracr

·
Registered
463 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
No....Spirit of Sebring worth 3 to 5 times as much because it won at Sebring. I wish I could get half a mill.

The classiffied section is an issue as there is no racing section, and you could probably pick any year 1970(original build) to 1977 (final build) for a year.

I'm sure it will make someone very happy, it has been a true joy and experience having her in the family the past 20 years. The past year is the first to have her back together and running since 1984, track days, tt, shows, etc. its been a joy.

·
DC Pit Crew Boss
4,165 Posts
I wonder how it would fare out at something like barret jackson auctions

·
Registered
402 Posts
:agree: Ohh god yes please to take it Barrett Jackson. I would love to see that thing drive up onto the stage.

·
DC Crew
53,220 Posts
Easily one of the top 5 coolest cars on the site.

If I owned that Corvette the only way it'd leave my possession was if the insurance company wrote me a check because I put the monster into the wall at 150 mph.

After they flip it back on the tires I'd smack that car on the ass and say "thanks baby!".

·
Registered
1,016 Posts
PICS, PICS, PICS, need LOTS & LOTS of PICS.................:D :D :D :D

PLEASE!

·
Registered
463 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
A thousand pics current and vintage at the sites in my sig. or click on any posted photo, that will take you directly to the photo albums.
Here's a starter:thumbsup:
David

·
Registered
85 Posts
I bet once it is back in your hands you will change you rmind:thumbsup:

Theres some nice tracks in Florida to take it out on...and as you will be retired, will have plenty of time to do it;)

1 - 20 of 32 Posts