Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
493 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just wanted to share a frustration with you other model collectors and see if you could point me in a better direction than Im going. Looking for a model of a 74-77 c3. Havent been able to find one. Diecast or DIY, either way would be good. Any ideas?

And while Im here, whats up with Hotwheels? I recently picked up a corvette set. It was c1-c5.. All except the c3 looked basicly correct. The c3 was flat as a pancake, and you couldnt tell the front from the back :down:

·
Registered
425 Posts
I just wanted to share a frustration with you other model collectors and see if you could point me in a better direction than Im going. Looking for a model of a 74-77 c3. Havent been able to find one. Diecast or DIY, either way would be good. Any ideas?

And while Im here, whats up with Hotwheels? I recently picked up a corvette set. It was c1-c5.. All except the c3 looked basicly correct. The c3 was flat as a pancake, and you couldnt tell the front from the back :down:

what scale 1/18 1/24 1/43 :huh: :huh: :D

1/18 nothing availeble not yet
1/24 many models to choose from
1/43 many models to choose
1/64 many models

so hope this helps see my models:thumbsup:

·
Registered
493 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I was actually looking for 1:24th or larger. Ive found a few chrome bumpers, a few 78+ models, and several special editions. Ive just never found a plain 'ol 74-77 shark. We have a specialty store here that deals with models, but they didnt have anything and really couldnt direct me to anything.

·
Registered
425 Posts
I was actually looking for 1:24th or larger. Ive found a few chrome bumpers, a few 78+ models, and several special editions. Ive just never found a plain 'ol 74-77 shark. We have a specialty store here that deals with models, but they didnt have anything and really couldnt direct me to anything.
You could try www.diecastally.com
Good luck:thumbsup:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts