Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:WTF I.m trying to replace the fuel pump relay on my 85 coupe. The shop manual says its to the "right of the blower motor". I bought a relay at a reputable store. It says Fuel pump relay right on the box ( STANDARD MOTOR PARTS # RY-31). The relay is no where to be found in that location. 1. Is this the right part # and 2. Where the hell is the relay located.

John S. Boston:WTF :bang

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
:partyon: Thanks to all . Thats just where it was. I spent $100.00 on the shop manual and the first time i needed it. it was wrong.

JS

·
Registered
0 Posts
spinj said:
:partyon: Thanks to all . Thats just where it was. I spent $100.00 on the shop manual and the first time i needed it. it was wrong. JS
As in Helms, Inc. Service Manual?

If so, please give us the page number for marking a correction.

TIA
D

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
:cheers: The manual in question is the actual reproduction "1985 GM Chevrolet Corvette shop manual"
not the Helms manual.

JS

·
Registered
470 Posts
spinj said:
:cheers: The manual in question is the actual reproduction "1985 GM Chevrolet Corvette shop manual"
not the Helms manual.

JS
Helms prints the GM manuals, they don't write them:D

·
Registered
3 Posts
i would like to bypass relay and ecm on this tank pump 1985 targa top lolol well i was thinking at oil switch not shure or just too lazy too look up diagram any thoughts would be appreciated.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts