·
DC Pit Crew Boss
4,165 Posts
Discussion Starter #242

·
DC Pit Crew Boss
4,165 Posts
Discussion Starter #243
so is i dont need the 427 what is the largest displacement engine found in another vehicle aside from the vette, i do want as many cubes as i can get i am sure there are a lot of 5300 engines out there
There is a 6.0l engine that you can use from the trucks as well. Basically the same engine I have just more cubes. I believe they go for a bit more money, somewhere around $600-700.

·
DC Pit Crew Boss
4,165 Posts
Discussion Starter #247
what ecm using
It's from a 2002 Camaro.

So, i've been off the radar for a while! Been busy with life and other cars and playing around with motorcycles now too:devil:

The vette is working and running but is still in open loop. I am putting in another big push and hoping to have it done this spring. More updates to follow soon!

·
Registered
1 Posts
1984 c4 engine swap to a 5.3

i need some help from the pros out there I have 1986 c4 stock vette pulled the motor I got a 5.3 from a 2004 Tahoe with pcm harness and gas pedal. I also have what I believe is a stock 700r4 should be good for now just want to make it bolt up and work. What do I all need motor mount brackets a spacer for.tranny. Next oil pan and intake I think a low profile one. What will work with the injectors and throttle body I have all the advice and pics I can get would be great. Email to [email protected]

·
Banned
1,229 Posts
i need some help from the pros out there I have 1986 c4 stock vette pulled the motor I got a 5.3 from a 2004 Tahoe with pcm harness and gas pedal. I also have what I believe is a stock 700r4 should be good for now just want to make it bolt up and work. What do I all need motor mount brackets a spacer for.tranny. Next oil pan and intake I think a low profile one. What will work with the injectors and throttle body I have all the advice and pics I can get would be great. Email to [email protected]
Start your own thread.
Its what the guys do here on Digital Corvette.

241 - 249 of 249 Posts