Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
bought an 86 a month ago and bought all its trouble with it the left turn signal will not blink they will light up i do not know if the hazzards blink or not .someone help me with this one i will have many more questions for you to help with but i will be ever so grateful for any input. :D

·
Registered
21 Posts
It's probably just the turn signal flasher. :cheers:

I have a '92 and there is a separate flasher for the turn signal and the hazards. Try the hazard flashers and see what happens. It is one the cheaper parts you can buy, usually a few dollars. My turn signal flasher is located under the driver's side panel to the left of the steering column. But maybe someone knows better where yours is located.

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
hazzards do work i think the flasher is behind the radio area any one have an idea what is clicking behind radio area when a door is open this has just started or at least noticed today the car has major issues but willing to fix them with help:toilet

·
Registered
626 Posts
first let me say welcome to the vette world :thumbsup: and 2nd welcome to the money luvin lil slut wagons we call corvettes :laughing: not sure where it is either but im sure raid or 1 of the other guys will help soon

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
amen to that bout ready to see if she will sink of float here at the dam light are no longer a problem there are fixed what in the world is the clicking noise that i hear when i open any door it sounds like a turn signal but it is not the box is located next to the hazzard flasher OH by the way the turn signal flasher is below the passenger dash got to take it off then you almost have to feel for it or bend over backwards to find it was not fun:rolling:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts