Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

How much do you plan to spend in the next 12 months?

• Minimal

Votes: 1 3.6%
  • $100-500

Votes: 1 3.6%
  • $500-1000

Votes: 5 17.9%
  • $1000-2000

Votes: 10 35.7%
  • $2000-5000

Votes: 9 32.1%
  • $5000 and up.

Votes: 2 7.1%

• Total voters
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
DC Crew
53,221 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How much do you plan to spend on replacement parts, upgrades and modifications this year?

Include everything, tires, stereo's, NOS, custom wheels, new carpet, floor mats, exhaust ... you name it.

(VOTE ABOVE, guests can vote too....)

·
DC Crew
53,221 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
NOS at a minimum. If I can afford more, I want to do heads/cam/headers and related toys.

:excited:

·
Registered
194 Posts
I voted for $500- $1,000.

I don't haven anything major planned, but I'd like a rear cargo protection mat, remote start, and keyless entry. And I've always got to save money for the unexpected repairs.

Tonight I'll be replacing my thermostat that just crapped out on me. :down:

·
Extra Crispy
5,119 Posts
Needs allot as far as I am concerened. New interior, new tires, new paint and like to upgrade the motor. Might be better to upgrade to a 2004! Wife says it looks fine to her.

·
Registered
1,003 Posts
All depends on me finding my GS ragtop. If I don't find it, the red car is getting a new exhaust, cross drilled slotted rotors, and a short shifter. :cheers:

·
Banned
9 Posts
A set of turbos in the white car ,along with low compression piston's etc.
Answer = WAY over 5k

One day I'm gonna grow up and stop all this nonsense....NAAAAA!!!

·
DC Crew
32,974 Posts
This is the year of the new interior. Going from tan to red and black. All new everything. Can't wait.

·
Registered
41 Posts
FU2 said:
A set of turbos in the white car ,along with low compression piston's etc.
Answer = WAY over 5k

One day I'm gonna grow up and stop all this nonsense....NAAAAA!!!
Sounds like someone who is waiting for the SGC kit to be fabricated. Cant wait to hear the Dyno numbers on the kits.

Greg

·
DC Crew
4,823 Posts
About $500-1000, I need to replace all of the weatherstripping, I'm sure I'll find something else to change after that :D

·
Registered
87 Posts
New rims and some weatherstriping. I refuse to say more;) My wife just might read this and I don't need any more of that for a couple of weeks. She's already ticked about her car setting outdoors with my daily truck. The old '65 truck is in the garage stripped along with the Vette. Box is off and cab is off the '65 while I rodstore the cab. No room in the garage for another. Know what a cold look is? At least we get to spend time together in the morning, while we scrape the snow off of our respective rides.:rolleyes:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts