Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:D

The C5 Appearance Guide

All of the folders have been updated and revamped. A new section was also added, the Mecham car.

Again, I'd like to thank you folks for submitting your pictures so everyone else can see. The purpose of this site isn't to rake in money, isn't to lure people into coming to my site so I can later charge for it, it's to promote MOD fever and allow people's personality to be personified through their car. So check it out! Get some ideas!

:cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :partyon: :partyon: :partyon:

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
ragvette said:
Good looking site. :thumbsup:

Getting the pop-up window is not cool.

Good Luck
If you'd be willing to donate $100 dollars a year for a .com address I'd be more than happy. There aren't too many web hosting companies that will give you 100mb for free.

What's free for you and your loathing of popups are popup and ad stoppers/blockers. Check them out www.downloads.com

:cheers:

·
Registered
6,158 Posts
\/eXati0n said:
If you'd be willing to donate $100 dollars a year for a .com address I'd be more than happy. There aren't too many web hosting companies that will give you 100mb for free.

What's free for you and your loathing of popups are popup and ad stoppers/blockers. Check them out www.downloads.com

I can use the $100 on my own mods.:D

100mb for free is cool.

Regarding the ad stoppers/blockers they are sometimes more of a pain then the actual ad.

BTW. I went back for a second look and the pop-up is gone.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
The crap about tiger shark.... jeez. What do I say. Him and I have conflicting views, to put it nicely.

If you'd like to read about his ranting, here's the link. :rolleyes:

http://forums.corvetteforum.com/zerothread?id=540532

Give him a nice, swift, :nuts: for me.
:rolleyes:

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :thumbsup: :cheers:

Thx for the kind words about the site! I really appreciate some positive feedback. :-\

1 - 9 of 9 Posts