Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,284 Posts
It looks like they've been taking extra measures to ensure it doesn't, but you never know. They might slip.

·
Registered
Black 08, A&A TI supercharger. Kooks headers. CCW wheels. Much more
12,668 Posts
well i think G.M. "let" that happen.they may not do it this time.with only 50 + day's until they uncover the c6 at the auto show,look's like we won't see anything more before that.
they don't need anymore testing,so there all covered up hiding somewhere.of coarse this is just my opinion,:laughing: which doesn't mean diddly...:smokin:

·
Registered
22 Posts
Note to Chevy employees: When the car is ready for a sneak peek, please send us several photos ASAP.:cheers:

(This is my open letter to anyone with access to the car. I am sure that some frequent this forum.):laughing:

·
Registered
209 Posts
Everything is so differnet with the internet involvement this time around. It is suprising how much has changed since 1997. We have seen more spy shots than we ever did on the C5. Of course Chevy is going to cover their baby up as long as possible. I am soooooo curious!:excited:

T

·
0 Posts
The pics have already been processed and the proofs have already been sent to the printers. The C6 is a done deal. The only reason we are seeing spy pics is because they are outside the respective magazine publisher's NDA.

I wouldn't be surprised to see magazines with full articles THE DAY it is unveiled at Detroit/LA.

·
DC Crew
3,723 Posts
Tour18 said:
The pics have already been processed and the proofs have already been sent to the printers. The C6 is a done deal. The only reason we are seeing spy pics is because they are outside the respective magazine publisher's NDA.

I wouldn't be surprised to see magazines with full articles THE DAY it is unveiled at Detroit/LA.
Plus the digital photos/videos uploaded to the net almost immediately after they are shot at the press unveiling.

We'll get to see the car unveiled at nearly real time! That's NEVER happened before with a Corvette.:excited:

·
Registered
3,634 Posts
You can bet that I'll be spending a lot of time here in early January.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts