Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,131 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As a new owner of an 04 Black coupe, I would like to get a matching diecast. I've turned the Internet upside down, shaken it, and haven't been able to find a single one. Lot's of commemorative editions, reds, yellows, verts, Z06's, but not a single black 04 coupe. If anyone knows where I can pick up one, in 1:24 or 1:18, would much appreciate the info. I'm Googled out! :laughing:

Thanks!!

·
Registered
3,963 Posts
I have a black coupe. I beleive it is an ertyl brand. Its 1/18th scale.Did you try ebay?

·
Registered
1,131 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah, forgot to mention that I had also done the EBay thing, without any luck also. One may come up there at some point.

·
Registered
3,963 Posts
Do you have any 1/18 th vettes that you would want to trade for ?

·
Registered
1,131 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I don't have ANY, nada, nil. This would be my first.

·
Registered
1,131 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
ttt

Just bumping this up to see if anyone has any new info for me. Still haven't been able to find one.

·
Registered
424 Posts
There is no black 1/18 scale 04'. Look for 03's, in the Ertl 50th anniversary series. They are not that hard to find. Good luck:thumbsup:

·
Registered
457 Posts
As a new owner of an 04 Black coupe, I would like to get a matching diecast. I've turned the Internet upside down, shaken it, and haven't been able to find a single one. Lot's of commemorative editions, reds, yellows, verts, Z06's, but not a single black 04 coupe. If anyone knows where I can pick up one, in 1:24 or 1:18, would much appreciate the info. I'm Googled out! :laughing:

Thanks!!
Hi bsandy, I have a collection of over 150 1/18 corvettes...
and I do have a couple of black coupes with chrome wheels...
I can send pics... Hot Rod Ric knows of my collection...:partyon:

pm me ...:thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,131 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Hi bsandy, I have a collection of over 150 1/18 corvettes...
and I do have a couple of black coupes with chrome wheels...
I can send pics... Hot Rod Ric knows of my collection...:partyon:

pm me ...:thumbsup:
Thanks for the info! Sent you an email. Looking forward in hearing more from you.

·
Registered
6,097 Posts
looking for a diecast 96 Collector Edition Coupe, Anyone.. hello.. bueller?
PM if you know where to find one PLEASE. Thanks (sorry for hijacking Black coupe search) :)

Joe

·
Registered
424 Posts
looking for a diecast 96 Collector Edition Coupe, Anyone.. hello.. bueller?
PM if you know where to find one PLEASE. Thanks (sorry for hijacking Black coupe search) :)

Joe
Hey,hallj14 that car has been discontinued for a while now,but you can find them on Ebay every now and then. They are made by Maisto.

·
Registered
457 Posts
Thanks for the info! Sent you an email. Looking forward in hearing more from you.

Hi bsandy, I haven't recived your e-mail as of 6/23/07...
I'll PM you my e-mail address...:thumbsup:

Kev...

SAVE THE WAVE...

·
Registered
1,131 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Hi bsandy, I haven't recived your e-mail as of 6/23/07...
I'll PM you my e-mail address...:thumbsup:

Kev...

SAVE THE WAVE...
Well that's strange! :laughing: Thanks for the PM. Got and will be emailing you this evening.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts