Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 20 of 66 Posts

·
Registered
881 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
C5/C6 Bash at Museum/Update and pics!!!

Anyone planning on going to the Bash in April? There may be a few of us running our Z's......could always hook up for some eats and B.S.

Junkman.....you going??

Planning on rolling into town Friday 4/29.....hanging at the Museum on Saturday 4/30.....then rolling back out of town. So Friday night would be wide open for dinner.:thumbsup:

Zombie

·
Registered
3,442 Posts
I'll fly Wingman. :thumbsup: As long as there is a good meal at the end of the road...:cheers:....Can we pull together a squadron?

·
Registered
881 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
What's the story guys?? Anyone in Ohio, MI going? We could turn this into a long line of vettes heading south!

Fly03.....if nothing else, we know 2 sweet ass ZO6's are going down to Kentucky for a good time!

I can't believe that I mentioned food and Junkman hasn't chimed in yet?!:thud:

·
Premium Member
30,448 Posts
FOOD? Did I hear FOOD? :surprised

I may be in PA for the Grabiak Chevrolet clinic but if not, I'm in! Surely there are more folks than us attending (if I come)!

·
DC PIT CREW BOSS
39,728 Posts
I'll be there on Friday during the day but have other plans on Saturday

·
Registered
3,442 Posts
FOOD? Did I hear FOOD? :surprised

I may be in PA for the Grabiak Chevrolet clinic but if not, I'm in! Surely there are more folks than us attending (if I come)!
:surprisedYeah AJ, :thud:F O O D Good Food, :thumbsup: shared with friends!! :cheers: Figured you of all people would have connections on all the right places to hit for good eats....:laughing:......and B.S. ;)

Last time I visited my local Chevy Dealer they certainly were not very friendly and did not have any food to share :surprised .......except, maybe some old donuts.

Besides,,,,,,,:smack,,,,,,,I may have some bug juice on my hood and dirty tail pipes that may need your immediate attention by the time I arrive. :D

There must be someone from Michigan looking to chase these Z's thru Ohio to the Bash. :huh:

·
Premium Member
30,448 Posts
We'll see what my schedule looks like when we're two weeks away. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
3,442 Posts
Time is ticking...........tick, tick, ticking. On-line registration closes Friday April 15. :surprised:excited::surprised How many do we have going for sure?

·
Premium Member
30,448 Posts
Time is ticking...........tick, tick, ticking. On-line registration closes Friday April 15. :surprised:excited::surprised How many do we have going for sure?
Looks like I'm in, if I can get my wrecked Vette fixed in time. :(

·
Registered
881 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Wrecked vette??!! :WTF I guess we have more to talk about when we get there A.J.

Wingman......I'll send you a p.m.

I'm ready to go!:D

·
Registered
3,442 Posts
Looks like I'm in, if I can get my wrecked Vette fixed in time. :(
Ummmm AJ, OK, :surprised NEW FORUM RULES: :whip:You don't include wrecked and Vette in the same sentence on this forum unles you are telling a very bad joke. :thud: And it must be a very very bad joke or a post in the "NewsRoom".:(

Sooooooo, :huh: what happened?

·
Premium Member
30,448 Posts
Okay, okay... I'm going to do a thread but basically what happened was a semi threw a tire up in the Smokey Mountains this weekend and took out the front of my Vette. The insurance company isn't going to pay for any of my aftermarket parts and everything that the tire took out was aftermarket. Thus, I'm in the hole to about $4000 worth of damage. That really sucks. I've lost the entire bumper, the passenger's side fender, running light and fog light, one of my light cannons, damaged the hood and no telling what else after I get the bumper removed. It happened at zero-dark thirty in the middle of no where and the semi kept going. It jammed the brake duct into my car and I couldn't give chase.

It sucked to be me last weekend.

·
Registered
3,442 Posts
I'm sick :thud: .............sorry

I am glad you are ok and that this did not happen on the Dan Ryan Expressway in Chicago or required a tow.

·
Premium Member
30,448 Posts
Tell me about it. I really haven't slept all that well since it happened. I figure that eventually, sleep will catch up with me.

·
Registered
881 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
WOW!!:surprised

That totally sucks! What the hell is up with the insurance company too! Its the front end of the frickin car.....pay to fix it! GEEZ!! Tell them you'll pay your premiums when you feel like it.....ack!

Sorry Dude.....I'm bummin for you!

·
Premium Member
30,448 Posts
Thanks man, it will be tight getting it fixed in time. I'm doing all the work myself.

·
Registered
3,442 Posts
Thanks man, it will be tight getting it fixed in time. I'm doing all the work myself.
:thud:................Do I understand this correctly? the insurance is claiming a aftermarket plastic bumper is not adequate protection over the OEM plastic bumper????????????????????????

If they are not going to pay for a Tigershark, are they willing to pay for OEM replacement? I understand a aftermarket upgrade is not included, but.........this is a bumper, every car needs a bumper.

1 - 20 of 66 Posts