Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
5,348 Posts
Makes me think how ugly the old Viper Rt-10 looked with its top on. Some People.:rolleyes:

·
Registered
6,158 Posts
Strange but I sort of like it. Wonder how the head room is. Bet it's not a cheap mod but it does stand out.

I give it a :thumbsup:

·
Registered
Black 08, A&A TI supercharger. Kooks headers. CCW wheels. Much more
12,668 Posts
i think it looks bad-ass.i hate the rims though.please tell me you talked to the guy and found out where this was done,i wonder if they can do it to a coupe.if they can,the chopper might have to wait.:D i'm 6'1" tall,that leaves me about 5 inches to chop,if i take out the solid piece that blacks out my top.not sure if they relocated the side mirrors for looks or if it was needed.i would keep my mirrors in the stock location.
more pictures please:excited: :excited: :excited:

·
Registered
36 Posts
It probably looks better with the top down, but not my taste.

·
Registered
6,890 Posts
hawaii-5-lo said:
i think it looks bad-ass.i hate the rims though.please tell me you talked to the guy and found out where this was done,i wonder if they can do it to a coupe.if they can,the chopper might have to wait.:D i'm 6'1" tall,that leaves me about 5 inches to chop,if i take out the solid piece that blacks out my top.not sure if they relocated the side mirrors for looks or if it was needed.i would keep my mirrors in the stock location.
more pictures please:excited: :excited: :excited:
I think that the stock mirrors would be too big with that much of a chop. But you dont like those wheels??? I absolutly LOVE them! But you should look into it, I think it would be possible for it to be done to a coupe and that it would look pretty good! GO FOR IT! I have another pic of it, I'll go looking for it and when I find it i'll post it!

Edit: Ok, I found two pics and uploaded them, now Pat needs to get on here and approve them, once he does...I'll put them in this thread!

·
Registered
12,668 Posts
hey 5point7,
i like the wheels on alexws6,i don't like HREs because,i don't like all that extra mass that they have were the fake rivits are.as soon as the tire lip makes the corner,the rim should be flat across to the inside of the rim..all those rivits and mass make the spokes shorter,and with those bulky profile tires,the whole thing actually looks like a 16 inch rim with a 50 profile tire.
look at alexws6s,19s with nice low-profile,and the rim is actually a deep dish also.just my opinion though,plenty people like those rims,to be honest,if someone gave me a free set,i would sell them.:thumbsup: :smokin:

·
Registered
12,668 Posts
do you know if it's the same company that does the Z06 verts?
can't wait to see the pics.thanks....:smokin:

·
Registered
6,890 Posts
hawaii-5-lo said:
do you know if it's the same company that does the Z06 verts?
can't wait to see the pics.thanks....:smokin:
Yes, it is. Heres the link: http://www.caravaggiocorvettes.com/next.htm and then just click on Speedster on the left and there you go!

Edit: Well, I was reading it and I dont think they do it to a Coupe. But you could always call and ask if they do or ever will.

·
Registered
12,668 Posts
thanks for the link.maybe i can get a good deal,if i'm the geunie pig.then i would keep the car forever.it will probably cost much more to do the coupe,i'm sure the rear glass would have to be made and not cut..you might be right about the mirrors,thats were the photoshop would be handy...:smokin:

·
Registered
12,668 Posts
those pics are awesome.it looks better with the top up,hard to tell it's chopped when the top is down.i'm going to e-mail them on monday and see if there planning a coupe version.it's probably illegal in hawaii though,we have no emissions test of any kind,but body kits and shaved door handles are illegal:rolleyes: WTF...

·
Premium Member
11,627 Posts
Gives it a viper kind of look. :cool: I like it. :)

·
Registered
12,668 Posts
i think i'm going to look for my dremel tool and glass cutter.:stick:

·
Registered
5,348 Posts
I cant decide if i like it. It looks a little Viper Rt10. But i agree with Pat Daring to be different is the way to go. So i give it a 4/5.:thumbsup:

1 - 20 of 32 Posts