Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have seen a C5 w/ LS1 Badging / I am sure it is not factory anyone know if there was any LS1 logos on a 1998 C5 ?

Will

·
Registered
335 Posts
All I know is that you can buy LS1 badges at Ecklers. I have seen a few C5's with LS1 badges on the rear end bought through Ecklers..:thumbsup:

·
Registered
8,067 Posts
I had a 98 also. There were NO LS1 badges from factory. I always thought it was a bit odd putting a sticker or badge saying you had the engine that the car came with, but that's just me.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I kNew It

As I do graphics I took both sides of the car and found the badges were in the wrond spot by 1/4 inch LOL ..

I am still trying to buy a C5 at a good price-tri-black if possible very cheap with under 65k miles..

Will

·
DC Pit Crew
11,957 Posts
Red7 said:
I have seen a C5 w/ LS1 Badging / I am sure it is not factory anyone know if there was any LS1 logos on a 1998 C5 ?

Will
they haven't put any bagde's on coupe or convertibles besides the 50th logo's

·
DC Crew
53,220 Posts
Re: I kNew It

Red7 said:
As I do graphics I took both sides of the car and found the badges were in the wrond spot by 1/4 inch LOL ..

I am still trying to buy a C5 at a good price-tri-black if possible very cheap with under 65k miles..

Will
Lots of cheap C5's on e-bay right now. Go have a look!

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Doing That^^^^^

Yep doing the ebay thing..
have to watch out at there are some real funky sellers!
I will post a small article on how to buy Vette on E-bay
LOL

1) Make sure you do a CarFax
2) Look at the Pics Carefully !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
3) Check Sellers Feedback & Bid retractions
4) If it seems to good to be true dont bid!
5) Most sellers W/ No Reserve have a Fake Ebay Name
and they up the Price 10-20% in the lst 10 Mins!

So far that is what I have found, if you have any other tips please list them as I am in no real Hurry!

Will

1 - 11 of 11 Posts