Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is this possible. I love the deats in the C5 probably the most comfortable seats I've ever been in. I haven't been able to find any info on this anywhere. I'm just looking for replacing the seats in the future. An upgrade the the C5 seats would be my first choice.

·
El Teafive
10,489 Posts
Will they fit, YES.

it is Direct Bolt in? I am not sure, I think the seats will bolt to the C4 tracks. Keep in mind the C5 seats will sit a bit higher then the C4 seats but there are guys with C5 seats in their Car.

·
Registered
Black 08, A&A TI supercharger. Kooks headers. CCW wheels. Much more
12,668 Posts
Actually,i liked the seats in my 89 the best,i plan on putting c4 seats in my c5 one day.If they bolt right in,may be sooner than latter,i wonder if the motors and memory can be rigged.:smokin:

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
You like the 89 seats better than the C5 seats. Wow Thats hard to believe. I'll take your C5 seats of your hands.

·
Registered
12,668 Posts
I will let you guys know,i am going to look at Hawaiian Punchs seats,i didn't think he want to swap,but i will see tomorrow.My seats are almost perfect,the driver seat has a slight wear mark on one spot,can dye it and swap with the passengers seat i suppose.If i end up switching wiyh Punch,we will have to figure out how to wire up the motors and air-bags that are in the seat.Can't find my multi-meter anywhere.:(
What kind of condition is your all seats in.?Mine are also black.
Damn its been raining for 3 days now.Grrrr.

·
Registered
12,668 Posts
84 GRANDSPORT said:
I want Sparco racing seats!:smokin:
After a long cruise,you might change your mind.:laughing:

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
my seats are in good condition. But they are Grey leather. Certainly not in as good of condition as your seats probably are. But if you get new seats and are looking to sell them let me know.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Generally the 90-93 seats are the most comfortable/supportive. The 94-96 seats are excellent, but they don't hug you as much. The C5 seats are nice, but the leather is not as good and they don't suck you in like the C4 seats do. The C5 seats will be more comfortable if you are heavier set.

·
Registered
12,668 Posts
Aaron71771 said:
Generally the 90-93 seats are the most comfortable/supportive. The 94-96 seats are excellent, but they don't hug you as much. The C5 seats are nice, but the leather is not as good and they don't suck you in like the C4 seats do. The C5 seats will be more comfortable if you are heavier set.
Are you sure the air-bags worked in the c5 seat you sat it.?Mine will squeeze you very tight if you inflate the lower and upper air-bags.,i just don't like the "puffy" look they have.:buhbye:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts