Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
186 Posts
Incredible. It looks real nice

hey, I wonder what it would look like from an overhead shot!
Like taking a pic from the top of a building straight on the car, just to see what it figures out to be :D

·
Registered
720 Posts
The wheels are tucked inboard the wells way too far. The front wheel/tire size 245/35- 9'' wide wheel is too small. Other than the gas door, and door handle indentations which should have been adressed (shaved door handle), I do like it, especially the hood!

:cheers:

·
DC PIT CREW BOSS
39,770 Posts
You're right the door handles and gas door have to be fixed

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I probably will shave the tank opening and push the door handles out over the winter. The problem was the cash was going fast on the build. I am taking donations if anyone wants to contribute :laughing:. Anyone can send cash to The WideBody Fund. This will not be tax deductable! Thanks all!

·
Registered
58 Posts
VERY :cool: It looks like the front fenders are flared out more than the rear, but might just be the angle of the pic...If they need another Vette to advertise their work with, I'll be glad to let them do a conversion on my Z06 (at no charge to me) for a wide body kit, custom wheels and custom interior for me to "show it off" in S Texas.:partyon::laughing:

·
Registered
1,124 Posts
Spectacular! Totally diggin' the every detail, especially the painted emblem.

·
Registered
594 Posts
That is WAY TOUGH!!!!:thumbsup: :cheers:

·
Registered
296 Posts
That is real sharp. Would like to see one in a FRC or Z.

·
Registered
720 Posts
How bout another rag & couple coupes?

1 - 18 of 18 Posts