Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
687 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My Screens are sort of dull looking. Does anyone have any tips to make them shine?

I was thinking about using some of my Eagle One All finish wheel cleaner and a toothbrush, but I didn't want to risk damaging the screens?

Any comments?

·
Registered
724 Posts
Send me a PM with your mailing address and I'll send you a can. I just received anew 3 can shippment, and I believe I had one or two cans left. This way you can try it first. I'm sure you will like it and then you will order more. I use all of the Adams products and that is all I use.

·
Registered
687 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
TR6,

Thanks for the offer, but I will save you the expense of mailing because I already have the Adam's PC Essentials kit. I have used the In&Out spray on the trim around the screens but not directly on the screens.

I love this board!

·
Supporting Vendor / Car Care Sponsor
364 Posts
Thanks for your business and kind words guys! Did the In & Out Spray do the trick? If not, some Undercarriage Spray applied with an old tooth brush will make them as black as the night. Wipe the excess with a thrasher MF towel.

Thanks again! :thumbsup:

-Adam

·
Registered
687 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I used some Eagle One All finish wheel cleaner on the screens with a toothbrush. The screens look better now.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts