Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
O

·
Guest
Joined
·
0 Posts
the top is still too-c5-ish.

the body is cool. very cool.

the wheels are still too-c5-ish.

i think if you played with the top and bottom, you'd have winner.
 

·
DC Crew
Joined
·
3,723 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Onyx Black C4 said:
the top is still too-c5-ish.

the body is cool. very cool.

the wheels are still too-c5-ish.

i think if you played with the top and bottom, you'd have winner.

Patrick is trying to get me to change the wheels, too. I haven't yet found any I want to use, though. If you go look in the gallery under my name, you will find the first post of this car, along with the C5 I used as the starting point. I didn't mess with the top at all on this car.

Onyx, thanks for the comments. :D
 
O

·
Guest
Joined
·
0 Posts
bkuper said:
Patrick is trying to get me to change the wheels, too. I haven't yet found any I want to use, though. If you go look in the gallery under my name, you will find the first post of this car, along with the C5 I used as the starting point. I didn't mess with the top at all on this car.

Onyx, thanks for the comments. :D
Why not just take the wheels above and add some detail to make them look different? Cuz everytime I look at it the C5 wheels say "look at me!"
 

·
DC Crew
Joined
·
3,723 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Onyx Black C4 said:
Why not just take the wheels above and add some detail to make them look different? Cuz everytime I look at it the C5 wheels say "look at me!"
Well, that's just crazy enough to work!

Recently, I've begun working on the infamous Road and Track C6/Pontiac Solstice concept they published a while back, adding some of the stuff I've done on some of the other concepts. I'm at least going to try to make it look more like a Corvette than they did.
 
1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Top