Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
240 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been looking at the c6 with the cover on for a while trying to figure out what the front will look like... I noticed (front) there is a vent thingy/opening in the cover for the air intake in the middle not on the sides like the c5 so obvously the air intake is in the middle(unless of cource GM is just tricking us :huh:

Also I was looking at the Mosler and i noticed that the front looks similar to the c6's front...I was thinking that the lights and possibly the front are probably very close to the c6"s. If anybody wants to play with the pics and photshop them that would be cool.

·
Registered
5,348 Posts
Aboot that "carp" mouth on the C6. Have we heard from any1 thats seen the car in Vegas if it actually has a "Carp" mouth? Or did the just make its coverings look that way? That Mosler is to Blah. I hop[e the C6 has sharp edges.:cheers:

·
Registered
240 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
That Mosler is to Blah. I hop[e the C6 has sharp edges
I was thinking more of the lights on the mosler would be very close to that of the c6's and maybe (hopefully not) the air intake, not exacly the whole front end.

·
DC Crew
53,226 Posts
You cannot tell anything about the nose from that spy shot.

Now, does the cut out truly reflect some features of the nose design? Or... is it to fool you? And, you can guarantee that they are trying to fool ya.

That car could be running a C5 nose with the center cut out with a circular saw!

I guess we'll know in LESS THAN 2 MONTHS!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
3,634 Posts
Wow. It seems like last week I was saying only 8 more months and I'll know.

·
Registered
5,348 Posts
Patrick96LT4 said:

LESS THAN 2 MONTHS!!!!!!!!!!
I cant wait. I have a feeling this is going to be the Best Vette yet. After doing tons of concept drawings I feel ill have to buy one. Wheres my piggy bank.:)

·
DC Crew
3,723 Posts
Loggins1 said:
I cant wait. I have a feeling this is going to be the Best Vette yet. After doing tons of concept drawings I feel ill have to buy one. Wheres my piggy bank.:)
Adam, I agree. They have the QC/Tech stuff pretty much solved with the C5. Now hopefully the design will be more inspired!

(I'll have to find my daughter's piggy bank, though.)

:laughing:

·
DC Crew
3,723 Posts
I've never been a fan of the Mosler. It's too "kit car" for my taste.

They could have done well to study the Corvette Indy in detail before embarking down the design path they chose.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts