Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Never going to the track but want to upgrade the look of the brakes on my C6 with chrome wheels (especially that undersized one in the back!). Any leads for me? Can I just buy the calipers/ rotors just for the look? Will the fitment/ mechanics of it work or is it an all or nothing situation??? Can I change just the back ones? Heeeelp!!! Sorry for the multiquestion post!!! :WTF

·
Registered
16,300 Posts
Never going to the track but want to upgrade the look of the brakes on my C6 with chrome wheels (especially that undersized one in the back!). Any leads for me? Can I just buy the calipers/ rotors just for the look? Will the fitment/ mechanics of it work or is it an all or nothing situation??? Can I change just the back ones? Heeeelp!!! Sorry for the multiquestion post!!! :WTF
I have Baer +2s on the rear. Fills the wheel opening.
:cheers:

·
"a title"
790 Posts
I'd go with the Stoptechs or Wilwood big brake packages! The c6z06 brakes are just bling bling. The wilwoods are no ****.

Paul

·
Registered
740 Posts
Do you like the looks of the Z51 brakes? If so, this is an easy upgrade, and very affordable. I did it, and I'm very happy with the look and the improved braking.

·
Registered
16,300 Posts
I would be happy with the look of yours. Did you do "all around" brake upgrade? Approx. parts/ labour?
about 2400 for 4 rotors, pc calipers, pads, ss lines and install including Motul brake line flush.

:cheers:

·
Registered
240 Posts
I gave in to the dark side (and Anthony at LGM) and did the Stoptech BBK all the way around with LG's spindle duct plate and hose... It stops now. :thud:

·
Registered
720 Posts
Brembo 15'', 8 piston F, 14'' 4 piston R

·
Registered
16,300 Posts

This would be the one if I upgrade.:thumbsup:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts