Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
Joined
·
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Are you having trouble downloading? I had no issue...
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Looks even cooler in the video! Gotta get me one 2!! Can't wait till the Z06 comes out!!:partyon:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
166 Posts
Outstanding!

Loved it! Watched it 20 times already and love it more and more and more. Did the headlight fixtures look a little different at the beginning of the video, than later in the video or is it my eyesight. To me the lights looked more like the Road & Track pictures and later in the video the ones we see now.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Re: Outstanding!

leshelt said:
Loved it! Watched it 20 times already and love it more and more and more. Did the headlight fixtures look a little different at the beginning of the video, than later in the video or is it my eyesight. To me the lights looked more like the Road & Track pictures and later in the video the ones we see now.
They do indeed look different, could be the viewing angle...don't really know but I will say this:

:finger: to everyone at the other forum who countinously bitch and whine about the C6. I think this car takes the cake!:excited:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
64 Posts
The car to me looks better than i expected from the pics!!
Can't wait to see it in person, I luv the agressive new look!!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
39 Posts
embargo..:nuts: :laughing:

This car honestly looks 300% better in motion
I cant wait to see one IRL. Unlike Ferraris and Lambos, this is a car I will actually see, and very often if the # of C5s I see daily is an indication.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Welcome !!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
240 Posts
:surprised :surprised :surprised :surprised !!!!!!!!
That is one of the best car commercials ive ever seen.
The C6 looks REALLY good there.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
47 Posts
Damn! :excited:

I take back anything negative I said about the design :thumbsup:

The car really does look 300% better in motion.

I must say though, it was almost expected because the same is true for the C5.

MMMMMMM *replays video*
... They should have left the last slot on the trailer for the C6 instead of the yellow beast-car... I would love to see the C6 pull that move.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
79 Posts
Re: Re: Outstanding!

C52002VETTE said:
They do indeed look different, could be the viewing angle...don't really know but I will say this:

:finger: to everyone at the other forum who countinously bitch and whine about the C6. I think this car takes the cake!:excited:
Well things have sure changed on that "other forum" more guys, with more information coming out, are really liking the C6, you have to admit the "auto world" pics sucked.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
285 Posts
Re: Re: Re: Outstanding!

ghostrider said:
Well things have sure changed on that "other forum" more guys, with more information coming out, are really liking the C6, you have to admit the "auto world" pics sucked.
:agree: Some of the CF members seem to have a premature ejaculation problem. And some just plain hate being teased.

I think AutoWorld screwed everything up! They scooped the world with total drek, *the* most unflattering introduction. GM probably saw it online and decided to leak some stuff to counteract the premature unwarranted bashing.

That said, I'm still not sure about that steering wheel. Maybe without the golfball perforated center ring, just the logo, it wouldn't look so "Fast-n-Furious-ish-like." :down:
 
1 - 20 of 34 Posts
Top