1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
3,634 Posts
I think the front is awesome, but the rear looks to be too high. JMO though

·
Registered
5,348 Posts
Great Work Brian. I see your using the new info we have heard about the Emblem.:thumbsup:

One thing you might want to change is the hood. The upper corner still has its wrappings on.

The back looks nice but it does look like its riding to high. Maybe you could bring the back part behind the rear tire down just a bit.
:thumbsup:

·
Registered
393 Posts
:thumbsup:
Goooood Job!

Could you do the dutch design on a beta car? just curious whether it fits the spy shots and if it is THE ONE we're going to see at the NAIAS.
I wish it was.

Do any of you think, that the Moray may have a design cue we're going to see on the C6????

·
Registered
393 Posts
It's a matter of viewpoint. If I saw it the very moment it got posted I was even faster:rolling:

But thanks anyway.

it's true by the time I wrtote and sent my Q I already saw the A

·
DC Crew
3,723 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Patrick96LT4 said:
Oh, just in case you didn't know, IT'S SEPTEMBER!!!!:rolling:

It's not 2004 already, is it? :D

(just checking)

By the way, I have another one of these coming, perhaps tonight, that is a bit more adventurous.

·
Registered
5,348 Posts
bkuper said:
It's not 2004 already, is it? :D

(just checking)

By the way, I have another one of these coming, perhaps tonight, that is a bit more adventurous.
I cant wait. :thumbsup:
BTW did you remove the wrapping on the top corner of the hood this time.:laughing: I think i noticed that because when i tryed to Chop this drawing I forgot it and noticed it later.

·
Registered
3,634 Posts
I can't wait for the new one! You guys make my day everytime i see something new.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts