Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
DC Pit Crew
11,957 Posts
looks good....the front end (in this concept) seems to look very similar to the new ferrari 612 they just released....

·
DC Crew
1,470 Posts
I am really starting to like the rear window on the c6.

·
DC PIT CREW BOSS
39,518 Posts
good job:thumbsup:

·
Registered
Black 08, A&A TI supercharger. Kooks headers. CCW wheels. Much more
12,668 Posts
very nice.i'm sure the real car will look very close to that.good job with the DC.com tag.you should put your name also.you and Patrick,have work all over the internet.:thumbsup: :smokin:

·
Super Moderator
10,114 Posts
As usual you've done a great job Brian. Did Ross really contribute anything to this view? This look is closer to what I expected to see (more sharp edges) than the Boatshop pics. Both are nice and would make a great C6. Do you plan to "fill in the gaps" of the boatshop pics?

Again - great job.

·
DC Crew
3,723 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Longtimer said:
As usual you've done a great job Brian. Did Ross really contribute anything to this view? This look is closer to what I expected to see (more sharp edges) than the Boatshop pics. Both are nice and would make a great C6. Do you plan to "fill in the gaps" of the boatshop pics?

Again - great job.
no.

Vaughn, I thought I was finished with the whole photoshop thing. Really I did. But then I saw these photos this morning. So, I guess I'm going to have to "complete" either the side view or the rear view. I haven't decided yet. Knowing my mania for this stuff, I might do both. There's certainly less to figure out about the overall look of the car now, so the work should be easier/quicker. :thumbsup:

·
Super Moderator
10,114 Posts
bkuper said:
no.

Vaughn, I thought I was finished with the whole photoshop thing. Really I did. But then I saw these photos this morning. So, I guess I'm going to have to "complete" either the side view or the rear view. I haven't decided yet. Knowing my mania for this stuff, I might do both. There's certainly less to figure out about the overall look of the car now, so the work should be easier/quicker. :thumbsup:
Even if you retire you Photoshop software today, IMO the Corvette internet community owes much to you for the many hours you have invested to produce such high quality renderings.

I think I've told you before that I bought the software with the intention of imposing my ideas on the spy pics, but after investing a Saturday toward this end, I began to appreciate the amount of time and skill you have. Wish we had a "hats off to you"smiley face.

Thanks Brian

·
Super Moderator
10,114 Posts
stilcrazee said:
As my buddy from GM had told me, very XLRish lines.
Eye of the beholders I guess ... I don't see any XLR Art and Science at all. This is why I am so pleased. Not that there is anything wrong with the XLR (it is far and away the best application of the new Caddy theme), but no matter what my brain was telling me, my emotions were concerned that the C6 & XLR would end up with as much in common as the Camaro & Firebird had in common. I don't see any C6 / XLR commonality.

I guess the real test will be to park a top down XLR next to a C6 vert when they come out.

·
DC Crew
3,723 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Thanks for the nice comments Vaughn, and your welcome!
I just love this damn car.:thumbsup:

·
Registered
8,067 Posts
Nice job Brian!

I see XLR in the angular lines near the rear. Not the same rounded sloping lines of past. The fixed headlights (I like em) and the wheels seeming closer to the front and rear (less overhang).

·
Registered
3,634 Posts
Wow. :surprised Need I say more?

·
DC Crew
53,221 Posts
Longtimer said:
Even if you retire you Photoshop software today, IMO the Corvette internet community owes much to you for the many hours you have invested to produce such high quality renderings.
:agree: :agree: :agree: :agree:

·
DC Crew
3,723 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Hey it's your fault, Pat. If it hadn't been for you, I wouldn't have started doing any of this stuff.... :thumbsup:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts