Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
365 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As some of you may know, I do C6 concepts in pencil because I don't own or know how to use photochop. I prefer working this way because you're open for more creativity, and things are easier to mod. For example, this picture would be hard or impossible to make on photochop. My C6 concept this time is based on the new rear view spy shots, and since many will be doing this angle, I decided to make this one special. I made this my concept for a CONVERTIBLE C6. Please give me any comments you have, negative or positive. I welcome it.

Note: Yeah, I'm really bad at wheels, I know this. Just imagine some descent wheels there. lol.

·
Registered
5,348 Posts
Very nice. Im working on a Vert C6 my self. But im Choping it. Your a Very Talented drawer. Keep up the good work!:thumbsup:

·
Super Moderator
10,114 Posts
Nice. Good job.

·
Registered
113 Posts
Very good, I like it. You got some nice skills
Though I would rather see "CORVETTE" embedded between the taillights as it is on the c3, c4, and c5

·
Registered
365 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
decka said:
Very good, I like it. You got some nice skills
Though I would rather see "CORVETTE" embedded between the taillights as it is on the c3, c4, and c5
Yeah, so would I, but the rumor is that the Corvette letters are going to appear in the corner under the tail lights. That's what I've heard so that's where I placed them. Thanks for all the positive feedback everyone. I was hoping somebody would have some suggestions, but since there aren't any I guess it's perfect (ha, yeah right, who am I kidding?).

·
DC Crew
1,470 Posts
NemesisX said:
Yeah, so would I, but the rumor is that the Corvette letters are going to appear in the corner under the tail lights. That's what I've heard so that's where I placed them. Thanks for all the positive feedback everyone. I was hoping somebody would have some suggestions, but since there aren't any I guess it's perfect (ha, yeah right, who am I kidding?).
I don't like the use of color.

:D

1 - 9 of 9 Posts