Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
159 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

I am going down to GM Headquarters this week to sell the rights of this beautiful concept to them. Hopefully they will be interested. I really think it puts a new "face" on the Corvette. Wish me luck!

:excited:

·
DC Crew
3,723 Posts
I've often wondered what ever happened to Mr. Bill.

Now I know. :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

·
Registered
Black 08, A&A TI supercharger. Kooks headers. CCW wheels. Much more
12,668 Posts
NoVette4Me said:
That's funny
welcome to the forum.NoVette4Me,hope your intentions are good:partyon:
Todd.

·
Registered
12,668 Posts
NoVette4Me said:
No trouble from me... ;)
thats good to hear.as you can see by the 'other cars'forum,alot of us like alot of diferent cars,as a matter of fact the car club im in is for all cars,imports to.theres more imports in this club also. www.efiunlimited.com/swimmer/cruise1
but my first live is vettes(almost any year)and my second love is www.bigbearchoppers.com/venom my third love is someone im going to start dating soon,she will climb the list fast im sure.i'll see if i can get her to pose on my car for vette of the week.i guarentee i'll win that week anyway:D :D :D she might not as she gets her picture taken for a living(clothed).what was italking about.....
later,Todd.

·
DC Crew
53,221 Posts
hawaii-5-lo said:
thats good to hear.as you can see by the 'other cars'forum,alot of us like alot of diferent cars,as a matter of fact the car club im in is for all cars,imports to.theres more imports in this club also. www.efiunlimited.com/swimmer/cruise1
but my first live is vettes(almost any year)and my second love is www.bigbearchoppers.com/venom my third love is someone im going to start dating soon,she will climb the list fast im sure.i'll see if i can get her to pose on my car for vette of the week.i guarentee i'll win that week anyway:D :D :D she might not as she gets her picture taken for a living(clothed).what was italking about.....
later,Todd.
So, let me get this right. You are going to start dating her "soon"... and you are already planning to get her to lay on the hood of your car?

SWEET!:thumbsup:

·
DC Crew
3,723 Posts
Patrick96LT4 said:
So, let me get this right. You are going to start dating her "soon"... and you are already planning to get her to lay on the hood of your car?

well, yeah! ;)

·
Registered
159 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Patrick96LT4 said:
You ordered a 2004 Viper? Cool! Have you driven one?
Yes. I was planning on pre-ordering the new C6 but decided not to after I saw some of the spy shots. Not my cup of tea.

I rented both a C5 and a Viper before I ordered it to compare and see if I would like it. There are alot of negative reviews on it stating it has an horrendous ride and squirrly handling, so I took it upon myself to see if there was any validity behind those statements. I will admit that it does not have the best of rides, but the handling is as good or better than any C5.

If you want a car with a nice ride, don't get a sports car. Anyways, after you reach a little above 150mph the last thing on your mind is the comfort of the ride!:partyon:

To be honest, I like the exterior of my 85 Vette better than the Viper. But there is no replacement for displacement, and one ride in the Viper will prove that to you.:)

·
Registered
12,668 Posts
Patrick96LT4 said:

you betcha,her and the chamois are all that touch the car,and the neighbors ****ing cat.my garage is not 100%enclosed.

·
Premium Member
11,627 Posts
Patrick96LT4 said:

Pictures, we need pictures. :laughing: :laughing:

1 - 20 of 20 Posts