Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
5,348 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
This is my latest C6 Chop. It took me about 2 hours. In the last 5 mins I put together those headlights. ( Cant Tell Can ya) Maybe Brian can do a better job with the light but I think the rest of the Body looks ok. Well Enjoy.

Original

·
DC Crew
53,222 Posts
c'mon ... you have to do something with the gills and wheels! You can't just clip the cammo... that's against the rules!:laughing:

·
Registered
5,348 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Originally posted by Patrick96LT4 ...<br>
c'mon ... you have to do something with the gills and wheels! You can't just clip the cammo... that's against the rules!:laughing:<br>
Wheels. I had to put center caps in. I like Black wheels. And I didnt just clip the cammo at the gills. I believe There in no Cammo on that car anymore. Its just hard to see because its black.
Maybe I should put the original photo up for comparison.:thumbsup:

·
Registered
6,890 Posts
Microsoft Paint? :laughing: Just Kidding. Looks good. WOW, two hours...I would have gotten too impatient and given up after 45 minutes! But a little more work on the headlights and you may have it (or pretty close). All I can say is by the looks of all the spy shots of the C6 going around...I hope it grows on me cause im not too impressed with what I have been seeing. But, like I said...not bad!

·
Registered
Black 08, A&A TI supercharger. Kooks headers. CCW wheels. Much more
12,668 Posts
looks like there's a side marker on the front fender,just infront of the tire,half way up.
it also looks there there's tape on the passengers side fender,just were the cammo ends.unless those are hash marks or something....:stick:

·
Registered
5,348 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Originally posted by 5Point7Liter ...<br>
Microsoft Paint?
I know your kidding but I remember When I started doing this Someone at CF said that to me and I left. But know I look back I think ive come a long way. Im ashamed to show this.

:(

·
Registered
12,668 Posts
better than i can do...:buhbye:

·
Registered
6,890 Posts
Like I said, i was only kidding! I admire your determination to sit in front of a computer and work on something like that and make it turn out so good. I couldn't last that long! So with all seriousness (is that a word?)...You did a good job on it!

Edit: I just realized too...you forgot the side reflectors on the back!

·
Registered
5,348 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Originally posted by 5Point7Liter ...
Edit: I just realized too...you forgot the side reflectors on the back!<br>
O I knew you were joking around but when your not turning out work like Brians and you post it on CF get ready to get made fun of. Thats my only downside when it comes to Chops. When I get close to having it finished I rush to get it out for people to see. Ill Redo the headlight and the side reflectors tomorrow. Plz let me know if there is anything else so I can get the final copy out Tomorrow. Thanks for all the coments it makes all this time Worth while.:thumbsup:

·
Registered
3,634 Posts
That looks cool Loggins. You really have come a long way. I give you a lot of credit because most people are too lazy to try to figure it out. The early work of the next bkuper!

·
Registered
4,593 Posts
Originally posted by TreCool626 ...<br>
That looks cool Loggins. You really have come a long way. I give you a lot of credit because most people are too lazy to try to figure it out. The early work of the next bkuper!<br>

Ya that would be me.

·
Registered
3,634 Posts
Originally posted by snipcod ...<br>
Ya that would be me.<br>
Yeah me too. One in the laziness column.

·
Registered
12,668 Posts
since you asked Adam,it look's like the opening in the 'cove',goes almost all the way to the front fender line,it's more obvious in some of the other photo's.good luck....:smokin:
oh-you forgot the stickers in the side window...:rolling:

·
DC Crew
3,723 Posts
nice job Adam! You may want to shorten your overhangs a bit more though.
:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

·
Registered
393 Posts
Talking about laziness.....but I had a few c6 sketches. Too bad I don't have a scanner though.
Now it would me in the center of making fun of... dmn I can't photochop. I just got it recently.
But, none of my sketches look this good as the spyshots with cammo :laughing:

Frankly I am crazy about the doors! I love that opening, and that wing-like sideline which can be seen on one of the spy shots. And it would also be revolutionary if the edge of the opening would only start at the door. This would also mean that the fenders are wider than they look. Would't it be so C3?
And the fuel cap behind the door reminds me on a C1. The dimensions however scream C5 while the whole edgy design og the B pillar somehow hints at the C4.
I tellya this car should be great. So far I thought it would be a mess, but those doors....and the stealthy look made me change my mind

·
DC Crew
53,222 Posts
I think that black car looks really good.

FINALLY one of the beta cars had shiny paint so more detail shows up in photographs!:stick:

·
Registered
5,348 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Originally posted by Patrick96LT4 ...<br>
I think that black car looks really good.

FINALLY one of the beta cars had shiny paint so more detail shows up in photographs!:stick:<br>
Yes but the shine is hard to photoshop. REALLY hard.

·
Registered
3,634 Posts
I love the black. Loggins you did a good job doing the shininess though!

1 - 20 of 28 Posts