Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
From the other Forum:

The Chevrolet dealers who attended the business meetings in Las Vegas this week had a chance to see the all new C6!
Unfortunately I was not able to attend but my father did.

Here are his observations:

The car was not driven on stage but appeared on a turn table.
The C6 is 6 inches shorter.
The C6 had fixed headlamps with clear lenses. The bulbs were very visible thru the lenses.
The C6 has 4 tail lamps and a redesigned rear facia.
The C6 looks very much like a C5 and has retained it’s “Corvette” look.
No specifications were shared including any powertrain improvements.

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Also, rumor has it this pic is very, very close to the real thing. :cheers:

·
DC Crew
4,823 Posts
I hope that it does look like that! That's friggin beautiful!

·
DC Crew
3,723 Posts
I wonder where we can get one of these magazines, besides, say, Holland. There's bound to be more stuff inside. I wouldn't even be surprised if the leaks are more prevalent in Europe since Hill and the gang are so focused on selling cars over there. :partyon:

·
Registered
3,634 Posts
Yeah I like that one.

·
Registered
424 Posts
Well, I'm from Holland and (off course) have the mag too... I really like it a lot too!!!

Inside is a story, with speculations, and some other drawings. The man who made these is called Larson. He also did some C5 drawings back in the 90's, wich were very close too!

In this mag is also a Convertible drawing, and some other ones from other people.

I know that the mag is comming to the US. I've visited the US recently (Nashville celebration!), and after that I visited a friend in the Detroit area, and saw the mag Chrome & Flames, at a gas station.

So maybe in a week or so, the mag will be in stores over there!

·
DC Crew
53,222 Posts
Tha Maniac said:
Well, I'm from Holland and (off course) have the mag too... I really like it a lot too!!!

Inside is a story, with speculations, and some other drawings. The man who made these is called Larson. He also did some C5 drawings back in the 90's, wich were very close too!

In this mag is also a Convertible drawing, and some other ones from other people.

I know that the mag is comming to the US. I've visited the US recently (Nashville celebration!), and after that I visited a friend in the Detroit area, and saw the mag Chrome & Flames, at a gas station.

So maybe in a week or so, the mag will be in stores over there!
Thank you! I'll try to track that mag down.....:thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
11,627 Posts
Thats cool, I like it.:)

·
Registered
44 Posts
So, where's the horizonal opening so widely speculated in other postings - the infamous Tiger Shark like air intake. Also the comments reportedly made by a BG employee that the front end looked like a Jaguar with an horizonal oval opening. And the infamous "pulled" posting by J#####. I suppose it could be in the shaded area below the front crease. That would mean asking what's in those shaded areas from the running lights towards the center. Not good for the air flow if they don't open into the car some way.:huh:

·
Registered
5,348 Posts
i like when people that have seen the car post the same info. It just makes it that more credible. Keep it coming.:thumbsup:

·
Registered
5,348 Posts
I got one question for you to ask the person who saw it. Did it have the Carp mouth or was it split like that Dutch Mag??:huh:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts